I'm 25 and have never been in a relationship. Is something wrong with me?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think so. Maybe some things stopped you in the past, or you felt you weren't ready now. If you're ready now, I guess most people would suggest to hit up a club, or a party and meet people. Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm 24 and just got into my first relationship a few months back. When you find the right person you'll know. I was picky and also ambitious with my career so relationships were never my first priority, but when I found the right guy it was worth the wait. I have no regrets. We still dating and life's great! you'll find someone don't worry absolutely nothing is wrong with you and there's never any rush.

• Found the right one? I thought women where chosen by men not the other way around

• Oh yeah, definitely. I have a lot of confidence and self-respect and I'm not just gonna be with someone to be with someone if they don't make me happy. I was single for 24 years and was very comfortable as such.

• 24 years might seem long but life is short so it’s a relative