I'm 25 and have never been in a relationship. Is something wrong with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think so. Maybe some things stopped you in the past, or you felt you weren't ready now. If you're ready now, I guess most people would suggest to hit up a club, or a party and meet people. Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm 24 and just got into my first relationship a few months back. When you find the right person you'll know. I was picky and also ambitious with my career so relationships were never my first priority, but when I found the right guy it was worth the wait. I have no regrets. We still dating and life's great! you'll find someone don't worry absolutely nothing is wrong with you and there's never any rush.

0|1
    0|0
    • Found the right one? I thought women where chosen by men not the other way around

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, definitely. I have a lot of confidence and self-respect and I'm not just gonna be with someone to be with someone if they don't make me happy. I was single for 24 years and was very comfortable as such.

• 24 years might seem long but life is short so it’s a relative

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Are you too picky? Shy? Stand offish? Hate people? RBF?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you have a disease call standards don’t worry I have it too, unfortunately it not contagious

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, not relationship material

0|0
    0|0
  • What medication are you on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you’re a virgin or not, most women who have never had a relationship just went around banging a ton of guys and decreased their market value

0|0
    1|0
  • Nah Impossible go into a bar or a party event then u ll find a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Only you know that, what's the story? Worrying about it won't fix the problem, finding the issue and addressing it will. I know too many people who aren't that great who found someone so I guess if we date within our league that would never be a problem. For those who can't attract anyone, they must be doing so many things wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you think there is.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes