I compared my dick to two Asian guys and lost should I be embarrassed or is the stereotype false?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be more embarassed of the fact you believe that all women are looking for, is dick.

• I don’t think that at all it was silly drunkenness and highly embarrassing

Most Helpful Guy

• every race has their own people with big, average, small, and micro penises. i'm only average and my friend who is a black guy has a smaller dick after his ex got into an argument with him and told everybody in the room that his penis is only 4 inches when erect and he was begging her to lie for him. before that he was lying to us about having a 10 inch when erect. i have also seen some old white guys butt naked and walking around with a micropenis at the gym men's locker room so yeah, not every stereotype is true.