I compared my dick to two Asian guys and lost should I be embarrassed or is the stereotype false?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be more embarassed of the fact you believe that all women are looking for, is dick.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think that at all it was silly drunkenness and highly embarrassing

Most Helpful Guy

• every race has their own people with big, average, small, and micro penises. i'm only average and my friend who is a black guy has a smaller dick after his ex got into an argument with him and told everybody in the room that his penis is only 4 inches when erect and he was begging her to lie for him. before that he was lying to us about having a 10 inch when erect. i have also seen some old white guys butt naked and walking around with a micropenis at the gym men's locker room so yeah, not every stereotype is true.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You should be proud.

0|1
    0|0
    • Proud why?

• Show All
    • It's genetic engineering man look at Yao Ming first the beat us in technology. Now they're going to dick all our women. Just go out in the back yard and dig a hole. We're done for man!

• Lol you really believe that

• Doesn't surprise me my boyfriend is Vietnamese and he's bigger than any white guys I've been with

0|1
    0|0
  • The stereotype is most definitely false.

0|1
    0|0
  • The stereotype is definitely false lol...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You should be embarrassed by the fact that you're 39 and still comparing genitalia size with other men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're nearly 40 and still comparing penis sizes... talk about maturity 😂

If my dad talked like that when I was younger, it would have made me extremely insecure about my dick size😱

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you should be embarrassed about is actually doing something like that at your age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most Asian guys don't have small dicks. If anything they should be bigger on average because of the extremely healthy diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why how big is it?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 inches

• Right... well you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself since it's your body

Besides it's the thickness that matters so you can stretch the vaginal walls

Recommended myTakes