Why don't girls date or flirt with a jobless guy?

I'm a 29 years old university student and I never worked a day in my life. I'm relying on my parents' money.
Girls consider it unacceptable and don't even want to speak to me, like if I am a criminal.

But why? I don't need a job to date or get laid... Isn't it about love and attraction? Are women only interested in money?

Oh, and I'm quite short (5'7), balding and without muscles.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ambition is a very attractive quality, as is maturity. Relying on your parents money... at 29. Hah sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude it's like this it's a matter of biology we may not want to admit this but women are attracted to men who can provide for their possible offspring. Just as men tend to seek out younger more physically fit women who can bear their possible offspring full term. Of course there are variations to this. Also chicks like to have fun be taken out wined and dined shown a good time. And most of all they like to go out with a man not a boy, and as long as you're living on mom and dad's dime you're still just a boy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha. You're so funny, blue anon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It’s quite funny I’m the opposite and girls aren’t interested in me. Working since I was 18, now I’m 28 and still work and got lots of money and earn plenty and done stuff in my life and no girl wants me. So yeah works both ways I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are looking for someone who has just a touch of maturity, a smattering of initiative, and just a pinch- even the tiniest iota, the most minuet scintilla- of personal responsibility. But you think because you are college bred, that women owe you something? You're college bread, all right - an 11-year loaf!

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're a short bald dude with zero work ethic that relies on mommy and daddy? I can't imagine why the women aren't beating down the door to get to you🙄. you're fucked. And how are you 29 and still a university student? You must suck at school. It doesn't take 11 years to get a PhD and especially given the fact that you dont even have to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • you got it mate, women after their cock carousel riding days want a good provider male and good genes for their offspring. You are not fitting that description, so they reject you.
    Once you understand women, you can no longer love them, you kinda feel sorry for them.

0|1
    0|1
  • If you're getting money, just lie to her that you're doing a respectable job like engineering, managing etc
    You just have to pretend to be the stereotype of a rich guy who got abandoned by his crazy girlfriend... that will even make women sympathize with you...
    So pretending will definitley make them spread their legs for you😁
    Being honest will get you nowhere sometimes😥

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls want a guy with a job and money but it often goes beyond that, they want you to be in a really good job making lots of money. I have been rejected over money and I make way more money than the average person. It is even more frustrating when the girl has no money but she lectures you over the state of your income. I went through that not long ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like guy with money it dosent always mean rich tho just s bit of money

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes