Why don't girls date or flirt with a jobless guy?

I'm a 29 years old university student and I never worked a day in my life. I'm relying on my parents' money.
Girls consider it unacceptable and don't even want to speak to me, like if I am a criminal.

But why? I don't need a job to date or get laid... Isn't it about love and attraction? Are women only interested in money?

Oh, and I'm quite short (5'7), balding and without muscles.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Ambition is a very attractive quality, as is maturity. Relying on your parents money... at 29. Hah sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude it's like this it's a matter of biology we may not want to admit this but women are attracted to men who can provide for their possible offspring. Just as men tend to seek out younger more physically fit women who can bear their possible offspring full term. Of course there are variations to this. Also chicks like to have fun be taken out wined and dined shown a good time. And most of all they like to go out with a man not a boy, and as long as you're living on mom and dad's dime you're still just a boy