Guys, what would be some reasons for you NOT to like a girl in a romantic way?

Trying to figure out why the guys I like never seem to like me back...
FML 😭

014

Most Helpful Guys

• too pushy,

expectations that are too high or too stifling,

Not physically attractive,

unapproachable (either because of differences of attitude, religion/outlook, economic class, politics, culture, etc. Even too much competition could do it if I thought that vying for her attention would just be a waste of time),

Nitpicking everything I say (especially minor issues),

Laughing at everything even when I'm clearly not even trying to be funny,

If I literally can't think of a single thing to say to her besides small talk,

if she's too friendly with other girls (to the point of seeming bi or lesbian. How am I supposed to compete with girls? They're way too beautiful/attractice. I entirely concede that point.) even if she assures me she's straight if she is too friendly with girls I'll have a nagging suspicion which I'll never be able to get rid of. It would just eat away at my esteem if I were to be in a relationship like that.

Bad hygiene,

Acting non feminine,

Drugs, tattoos and piercings,

Slutty reputation,

If she's too stupid and I constantly have to slow even my thoughts for her,

If she's too smart and I feel like I hold her back/ am intellectually inferior,

way way too tall (a little taller than me is fine, but I don't want to tip toe to kiss her)

If Her friend is way cuter and always outshines her,

If she has no self respect,

If I see her as a sister or professional peer,

if she's crossed my bottom line some time in the past (I hold grudges)

If I get the feeling she thinks I'm a creep

That's about all the reasons I can think of for why I didn't think of a girl in a romantic light even though all the other factors lined up.

• attractive**
      slow** down my thoughts

• I have no clue why guys wouldn't like u though. Just with the limited sense I get from reading your words and looking at your picture I feel like I would definitely ask you out at least once or twice

• Like you as a girl is allowed to not like someone for real or stupid reasons, we also can.
    Just like girls said, being nice is not enough for a guy to get the girl, so same for you, liking someone does not means he should like you back.
    Or
    It can happen u r not attractive anymore and not worth loving.
    That it.