Is it possible to have both a girlfriend and best friend who is a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is possible, but the female bestfriend would have had to be there before the girlfriend, and I dont mean by a few months, I mean by a few years. Maybe it's just me. But the only way I'd feel comfortable with my man having a woman as a bestfriend was if the friendship started years before we met. Because by then if anything romantic were to happen, it would have happened already and they know where they stand with each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been friends with my female best friend since kindergarten

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s ultimate up to the girlfriend. Wether or not she’ll trust that your female friend is nothing more than a friend. If she’s willing to let you have a female friend, it’s just as possible as having a female friend without having a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Sure it is

0|0
    0|0
  • All my FWB's female friends know he's a creep so they stay away. Lol. He's not attracted to them. His one friend is NOT his type, but she's a sweetheart. He's attracted to me though... because we have sex. XD So... yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the relationship of the girlfriend and boyfriend.
    It also depends on the relationship between the girlfriend and the bf's female friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can. My BFF is a married man. His wife loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it seems like it can be hard though because a lot of times the girlfriend gets jealous of the best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my boyfriend's best friends is a girl and tbh, it causes problems for us. But only because she hates me. I don't have no issues with her. We all went to high school together. I knew my man first. Since 9th grade. She transferred in beginning of 11th. They became friends like right away. We started dating that same year. Her and I were cordial but never friends. And after we graduated, she just started being snide and rolling her eyes whenever we were around each other. She told my man the he was too good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes