Is it possible to have both a girlfriend and best friend who is a woman?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is possible, but the female bestfriend would have had to be there before the girlfriend, and I dont mean by a few months, I mean by a few years. Maybe it's just me. But the only way I'd feel comfortable with my man having a woman as a bestfriend was if the friendship started years before we met. Because by then if anything romantic were to happen, it would have happened already and they know where they stand with each other.

• I've been friends with my female best friend since kindergarten

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s ultimate up to the girlfriend. Wether or not she’ll trust that your female friend is nothing more than a friend. If she’s willing to let you have a female friend, it’s just as possible as having a female friend without having a girlfriend.