If your girlfriend told u she had a full body massage done by a male who spent most of the time massaging her ass, inner thighs and groin how would u feel?

And what would u say to her?
Updates:
She didn’t ask for this type of massage she asked for a full body massage

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd say that's perfectly fine. I have no right to control what she does.. But I probably wouldn't stay with her. She can go be with that masseuse instead. When I say 'probably' I mean there's close to a 97% chance our relationship would end that day. I'm not jealous or petty. She just clearly doesn't want me that much.

If she had asked, I would've given her a full body massage everyday..

0|1
    0|1
  • I would very annoyed depending on circustances. I don't see why she'd need a groin massage. Inner thighs maybe if she has leg cramps and knots same with low back. Ass seems a bit weird also.

I'd probably be less annoye dif she talked to me before she got it and if she needed it explained why. Hough afterwards it'd just annoy me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if she didn’t ask for that type of massage? She asked for a full body massage.

• Show All
    • is this still even hypothetical? She stated this girl asked for full body massage as a fact..

Not that it really matters, but if it's real perhaps we could get more context details for clarification

• @Devourtheuniverse I agree more context would be good

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Ill smile and say. " did you have fun?" After she tell me. Ill say "good. Be right back."
    *few hours later*
    " hey bab, got back from the club, got lapdance, we darted ( African dance) and drank a lot." 😂🤣😂 hahahaha " not sure what else happen."

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine.
    My wife has that done rather often because she had an injury that requires it.
    That said, the masseuse does not go as near as he really needs to so I have to take over.
    Also, he's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is getting massaged by someone other than me, I'm leaving her.

0|1
    0|0
  • if she's sharing this kind of information, she wants ME to do it next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't care and wouldn't say anything about it, because I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a red fucking flag

0|2
    0|0
  • She's an adult, she can say no. She a ho

0|2
    0|1
  • Leave her.

0|1
    0|0
    • If she even hints at being unfaithful why should I be? I’d leave right then and find someone who is more worth my time. That hoe can get all the massages she wants now.

• Is she a victim?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would need details lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes