Guys, do you prefer to go in for the first kiss, or do you prefer when a woman does it?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditionally it's the guys job to do so and I generally find that to be the case. So regardless of my preference, I find myself initiating more often.

• What would your reaction be if a female initiated it? Would you be turned off or intimidated?

• I wouldn't be intimidated in the slightest and anytime a woman does something of a sexual nature to me i am turned on. But I don't think I would be thinking "this is so hot that she initiated the kiss", honestly I probably wouldn't give it a second thought. I'd be more focused on making out with her at that point.