Guys, do you prefer to go in for the first kiss, or do you prefer when a woman does it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditionally it's the guys job to do so and I generally find that to be the case. So regardless of my preference, I find myself initiating more often.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would your reaction be if a female initiated it? Would you be turned off or intimidated?

• I wouldn't be intimidated in the slightest and anytime a woman does something of a sexual nature to me i am turned on. But I don't think I would be thinking "this is so hot that she initiated the kiss", honestly I probably wouldn't give it a second thought. I'd be more focused on making out with her at that point.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Ill do cause i can. Lol. Never been slapped. Plus i hugg them from behind before i do. They love it. Damn im a introvert. Hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to go in first but it shouldn't be completely one sided. Like maybe I'll go in for the kiss 90% but she should also come for it a bit to show that she wants it, if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • That definitely makes sense. I guess I've always wondered if men get intimidated or turned on when a woman initiates it for the first time.

• I think we kind of meet in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh depends on who hornier

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes