Does he love me?

I’ve been daiting this boy for a while now. Almost a year. He’s really sweet; he’s always trying to provide for me (material things, food, etc.), he’s always calling me beautiful or cute, always trying to touch me in some form (pressing himself up against me if I’m next time him, rubbing my arm, etc.), he’s always telling me “I love you”, and he had made comments on how he loves my body and that he wants to get married and have a kid.

though he says all of this, i don’t know if he’s telling the truth. Deep down I just am so scared (in the past I was in an abusive relationship and he said the same things, but this current one isn’t abusive.) because of the past and I don’t want to be hurt again. I don’t feel lovable even though I do feel loved with my current boyfriend. It’s just a mess and I’m kinda afraid that he still has feelings for a person he once loved even though he told me he didn’t, never ever talks about said person, and was the one to distance himself from that person.

I don't know, do you think he’s telling the truth that he loves me? And am I being paranoid?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• From what I'm hearing, he sounds like he's more than ready to open himself to you and love you, but you aren't emotionally ready to reciprocate those feelings. I was in a relationship where my girlfriend felt the exact same way you do. She had been through some rough relationships and was betrayed a lot by boys she loved and close friends. If you're that concerned about it and you think he'll be understanding, be honest about how you feel about it all, and why you feel that way. If he's really a keeper, he'll be patient and work with you to build your trust and love you just the same while you learn to open your heart again. It took 2 years for my girlfriend to trust me and I treated her like a princess the whole time, fyi. It'll take time but it was worth the wait. Good luck to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should listen to your gut.

We in the comments can't tell you if he really loves you just by a few sentences. We can only guess.

You said you feel loved, but scared. You also sound confused by his feelings - just from my experience - you don't have to ask anyone if your guy loves you -- you just know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes