Does he love me?

I’ve been daiting this boy for a while now. Almost a year. He’s really sweet; he’s always trying to provide for me (material things, food, etc.), he’s always calling me beautiful or cute, always trying to touch me in some form (pressing himself up against me if I’m next time him, rubbing my arm, etc.), he’s always telling me “I love you”, and he had made comments on how he loves my body and that he wants to get married and have a kid.

though he says all of this, i don’t know if he’s telling the truth. Deep down I just am so scared (in the past I was in an abusive relationship and he said the same things, but this current one isn’t abusive.) because of the past and I don’t want to be hurt again. I don’t feel lovable even though I do feel loved with my current boyfriend. It’s just a mess and I’m kinda afraid that he still has feelings for a person he once loved even though he told me he didn’t, never ever talks about said person, and was the one to distance himself from that person.

I don't know, do you think he’s telling the truth that he loves me? And am I being paranoid?

11