How can you tell when a guy is serious about you?

03

What Guys Said 3

• When he shows a lot of care about you, talks about his future with you and about marriage

• Sometimes he tells me how he’s gonna marry me but sometimes it feels like maybe he doesn’t really mean it.

• His actions days by day, will let you know or predict if he loves you for real or just a guy passing by with no serious intentions...

• Some people are terrific actors/actresses, but one good sign is if he takes interests in YOU personally and your life? When I really like someone, I want to get to know them, everything about them and I'm interested in what's going on with her and in her life. So if all his interest in strictly physical, then that might be all he's interesting in (however don't assume this is the case, but all guys have the physical interest lol, but there should be more beyond that also).

• By his actions alone on what he does. The proof is in the pudding

What Girls Said 0