My girlfriend is still talking to a guy I don’t like?

She keeps talking to this guy I. Don’t like he seems like a fuckboy and she told me I shouldn’t worry about him I told her I want to meet him and he doesn’t want to meet me she also told me what the talk about is our relationship and he talks about the girls he’s trying to get at with her but I don’t know how to feel cause I never met him cause he doesn’t want to meet and she doesn’t have his number saved in her phone cause “he’s not a good friend” she also told me he’s invited her out to go eat at late hours and I told her I wasn’t comfortable with that but I know she’s gonna keep talking to him and do it without telling me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her. She doesn't even seem to care about your opinion about him, which if she loves you, she should definitely consider. And she also isn t considerate of your feelings about this whole situation, if it was the other way around bet you you would be dumped by now. There should be equal respect in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd dump her there is only two reasons for her to act like that one she is cheating two she is trying to make you jealous either way that is a sign of empirical immaturity move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Stop being so jealous let her have a friend... you probably thinking they fucking but they not

0|0
    0|1
    • I let her have all the friends she wants I just don’t like this one guy

• But she likes him... why don't you like him.

• If you think his a bad influence on her or a danger to her or would just be a bad friend for her over all just tell her you don't like him and the reasons. If she doesn't listen just let it go because it's her life.

What Guys Said 2

• leave her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd break up with her if I were you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes