Do you discuss celebrities you fancy with your partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't discuss celebrities with my partner or friends or anyone for that matter, I can't think of one reason to, am I missing something here?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have any I fancy in that way. Like I have some I think are really attractive but it's not like I'm dreaming of the prospect of dating them. But I do talk with my wife about how an actress is so pretty or cute or something after we watch a film. For example, after we saw Wonder Woman in the theater, both of us ended up talking about how pretty Gal Gadot was in that one. She might have even initiated the topic but I wholeheartedly agreed, and she didn't mind. And same thing where sometimes my wife talks about how good-looking or charming a male actor is in a film.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't really comment so well though when my wife finds a male actor very good-looking in a film, since I can't see that so well. But I can say like, "Yeah, he's really badass and smooth" or something like that. I don't mind either; don't think I have to worry about the risk of her dating Hugh Jackman any time soon.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• My girlfriend is always telling me who she'd love to shag. Surprisingly there's quite a few women on her list.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mine also mentions women she fancies but claims she would never be interested in a woman. Which is a shame

• I don't discuss celebrities with anyone. ever. People I don't know personally just don't interest me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • once in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • thats just weird, i know most girls do that tho

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes