How to date multiple guys at once?

I've been meeting up with guys from tinder (ones that are looking for a relationship) and I'm not exclusive with any of them. I've only been on one or two dates with a few, and have been talking to several. The problem arises when they really like me and a couple of the guys aren't really going on other dates and have said they really really like me after only one date.
I've never had a boyfriend and it's my first year of college so I want to take my time and not rush into a relationship. I want a relationship, but with the right guy. I guess I'm asking is it bad to see multiple guys like this? How do I take my time without leading them on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest with them. Say you aren't ready to be exclusive from the get go and you should avoid most of the drama there. Though they may trick themselves into thinking they could change it that would be their issue not yours.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t recommend it. I did it and I know you’ll have a hard time with commitment later on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah... that's bad. You can't take your time with one guy if you're dating multiple, because it just splits your free time between them.

0|0
    0|0
  • your a women, you should know how to from instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren’t you to young for tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a bitch.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes