Do you think all rebound relationships fail? Why or why not? Would there be a case the rebound relationship is the one that stuck?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A rebound has a very low chance of working out but just because you're the next person after they were dumped doesn't automatically make you a rebound. It's more determined by their state of mind

• He always says life is full of surprises, one door closes and a better one opens, he never thought he would find a copycat match to himself (which is what i feel) that he can talk about anything and makes jokes about anything. He seems honest, then again I don't know maybe he is a good player. But still I feel like it's too soon for him to date me and I am kinda scared to be that girl to use to get over the previous chick. I am scared to be heartbroken.

• Can someone really be over another person in 4-5 weeks after a 1 year relationship? Cuz I remember I was in a 2 year very serious relationship I couldn't get over, for about 5 months... That's the part that scares me. i am not sure how it works for guys.

• It's different every time so I can't say for sure

Most Helpful Girl

• only if one or both people are psychologically damaged, mentally unstable or deeply scarred could it work. but even then, The "relationship" doesn't really work, it just "stuck"