Do you think all rebound relationships fail? Why or why not? Would there be a case the rebound relationship is the one that stuck?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A rebound has a very low chance of working out but just because you're the next person after they were dumped doesn't automatically make you a rebound. It's more determined by their state of mind

1|0
    0|0
    • He always says life is full of surprises, one door closes and a better one opens, he never thought he would find a copycat match to himself (which is what i feel) that he can talk about anything and makes jokes about anything. He seems honest, then again I don't know maybe he is a good player. But still I feel like it's too soon for him to date me and I am kinda scared to be that girl to use to get over the previous chick. I am scared to be heartbroken.

• Show All
    • Can someone really be over another person in 4-5 weeks after a 1 year relationship? Cuz I remember I was in a 2 year very serious relationship I couldn't get over, for about 5 months... That's the part that scares me. i am not sure how it works for guys.

• It's different every time so I can't say for sure

Most Helpful Girl

• only if one or both people are psychologically damaged, mentally unstable or deeply scarred could it work. but even then, The "relationship" doesn't really work, it just "stuck"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Some do work (depends what your Definition of "stuck" is).

1|0
    0|0
    • Like I met someone who is perfect for me and we have so much fun together, but I learnt that he broke up (rather broken up after 11 months relationship) about like 4 weeks ago, but they were already disconnected when they were moving in together across from country about 3 months ago, things were stressful and not fun (according to him). So I am not sure if we are really having fun (i do for sure and he keeps asking out and making plans) or if he is just using me to fill the gaps and the holes the ex left in him. I just don't want to deal with someone's heartbreak, i am curious if i shouldn't even give chance and decline all his plans and dates, and move on. But I am curious what if it works, cuz my best friend started dating someone 1 week after a 4 year relationship and now happily married with two kids.

• Show All
    • You serious or are you trying to comfort me? :D

• LOL, I'm serious. I think this has good potential.

• rebounds never work

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes