Should I ask about being exclusive F (27) M (30)?

I've currently been seeing this guy for three weeks. We have seen each other 8 times and keep in contact everyday (even if it's a short message). He's mentioned he's not great with words (he has stated he likes me and has made me dinner twice).

He usually brings up the future in a roundabout way (ex. "When I introduce you to people..", "Years from now...". ).

Should I bring up being exclusive or wait a while longer? Honestly, I don't want to blow it! :S

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Hum...
    Talk with him.
    Let him know that you like/love him and that if he wants you're more then happy with being his (and exclusive) but if he don't feel ready yet that's ok.
    Or in other words, make him aware of your preference but don't pressure him.
    Communication is important and both of you are more capable of making informed decisions if you have all the information you need.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, the only issue that I can think of is that he might be thinking that you two are already exclusive. Don't worry about blowing it as communication is extremely important for a healthy relationship. If communicating about being exclusive "blows it", then you would be dodging a bullet.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd give it more time. I always like the guy to bring it up first

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes