Why would the guy I just started dating say I’m too easy on him?

The guy I’m dating always makes little comments that I’m easy (not sexually - situationally) I’m go with the flow. He will be like want to go x restaurant and I say sure, and he’s like wow - way to put up a fight. Am I supposed to be challenging him more? And if so, how? This is not in my nature... I’ve heard from guys and girls that I’m too easy on my boyfriends

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• thats fucking retarded of him. I dont see this fasination with guys and girls of playing hard to get

0|0
    0|0
  • Too easy on him or for him lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It might actually mean that you are so agreeable 24/7 that it comes across as not having having your own opinions or ideas, and willing to accept bad behavior from boyfriends rather than risk losing them if you speak your mind. I totally understand what you mean about it not being in your nature to challenge because I'm one of the least confrontational people you'll ever meet. There is a difference between challenging/confronting and letting your thoughts or feelings be known when they're different from the person you're with at the time. Guys especially like to know that the girl they're with has a mind of her own, knows what she wants and is able to communicate that. It shows confidence, which is a very attractive trait.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes