Girls don't like me because I'm "too nice"?

To start off with, my personality type is a gentleman. I am very polite and well mannered. I'm noticing very often, many women I try asking out say that I am "too nice" and end up being attracted to more rude guys. At my job, there are many beautiful women, but they always are interested in the rude assholes. Why is this always happening to me, for years?

215

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a friend to them, not seen as a person of romantic interest.

Most Helpful Guys

• Women do in fact like gentleman and confident, attractive women at that. On that same note, they dislike rude assholes as you put it. You would do extremely well in a relationship, but your exterior persona does not allow you to get your foot in the door and so you are stuck in relationship purgatory. There are a number of ways to acquire a job when you have no experience and when your resume is plain on its face, but you know you have the ambition and raw talent to outperform many people whereas many of the aholes have the exterior qualities like grades, but lack the real skills to take a project to success like drive, interpersonal skills, perseverance/patience, ingenuity.

• Its confidence they like. When your nice your just a freind for them to walk all over.
    When your a confident man not hanging around them all the time and flirt with them by giving them obvious compliments women start to see you as a kind sweet man. Not some nice chump who she can drag around easily letting you love her.

I have been there it is confidence and approach. You need to show them you want to date them not be nice like a freind. Sneaking in the freindzone only works in the movies.

• Wdym?

• Confidence and letting them know you want to date.