Girls don't like me because I'm "too nice"?

To start off with, my personality type is a gentleman. I am very polite and well mannered. I'm noticing very often, many women I try asking out say that I am "too nice" and end up being attracted to more rude guys. At my job, there are many beautiful women, but they always are interested in the rude assholes. Why is this always happening to me, for years?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a friend to them, not seen as a person of romantic interest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Women do in fact like gentleman and confident, attractive women at that. On that same note, they dislike rude assholes as you put it. You would do extremely well in a relationship, but your exterior persona does not allow you to get your foot in the door and so you are stuck in relationship purgatory. There are a number of ways to acquire a job when you have no experience and when your resume is plain on its face, but you know you have the ambition and raw talent to outperform many people whereas many of the aholes have the exterior qualities like grades, but lack the real skills to take a project to success like drive, interpersonal skills, perseverance/patience, ingenuity.

0|2
    0|0
  • Its confidence they like. When your nice your just a freind for them to walk all over.
    When your a confident man not hanging around them all the time and flirt with them by giving them obvious compliments women start to see you as a kind sweet man. Not some nice chump who she can drag around easily letting you love her.

I have been there it is confidence and approach. You need to show them you want to date them not be nice like a freind. Sneaking in the freindzone only works in the movies.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wdym?

• Confidence and letting them know you want to date.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 13

• It's hard to say without seeing your interactions with them and knowing what they are like, but I would take this criticism to heart and ask yourself if you are confident enough when you Approach Girls and talk to them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Probably not.

• Show All
    • It's probably because I try to go for women who are way out of my league.

• It's OK to do that sometimes, but not exclusively, unless you're having success with it. Talk to different girls

• Stop dating women from your work place they're all premiciuous, probably have kids & a boyfriend or abuncha dudes on the side but them seeing men who can comfort them more is more convenient. If you're really looking for dates & you're actually attractive i'd try Tinder or Bumble and put inn your bio your looking fir something serious & you'll get dates alright.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you

• Welcome and Trust bro they're a lot of girl's on Tinder or Bumble depending on wherr u live who actually want rewl dates and some are actually fine af haha i even got a few girls that just wanted to fuck off there, it's a good deal

• Also if u pay for the monthly i think its like 14.00 u can see who likes u and u can instantly match them and make something happen quicker haha and you get unlimited swipes haha i got like 50 mathes in 2 days haha

• When a woman says you're "too nice", they usually mean you're boring. However, they can also be saying you have unrealistic expectations of women, or that your behavior is abnormal and it creeps them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy guys and girls get passed over because many, perhaps most, view them as decent marriage or relationship material while those doing the passing are looking for flings or thrills.

0|1
    0|0
  • in my opinion, nice guys are more like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1fjHW6FnM&t=617s

Honestly, you are probably a pushover. Someone who doesn't stand up for yourself, even though you know what's happening is wrong.
    Those rude guys don't, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • its 2018 and nice guys are still a thing , there are nice girls too who get ignored , viewed as boring and even worse used and walked over , you have to accept that most humans are fucked up and only get excited by shitty treatment , i tried to understand why but coudn't

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not worth it. If they can't recognize a decent guy when he smacks her on the ass, it's their own fault. They deserve what they get. Which is not you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably not as genuine as you think you are and girls can sense that.

These rude guys? They're being real. Some may like them, others may not. Chances are they don't care who does or doesn't and go about their lives confidently.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is me, backwards, and forwards. I feel your pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls love guys that are rude arseholes that treat them like garbage and mean nothing to them. Nice guys are only for the friendzone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women love cool, relaxed fun guys mix with kindness, not some lame who is bending over backwards to win their approval.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't bold enough, and you aren't making sure that women feel like you being nice to them is special treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't like guys who are nice, be mean and you'll get a girlfriend (only if you're 6+ foot)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes