Is marriage without dating an arranged marriage even if the spouses have chosen each other?

I don't want to date. Dating turns me off. And
I don't have time for waiting. I have waited a lot already. I just want to choose a husband without dating. Just talking is enough. I want Kids. So yeah. A man is required for it unfortunately. Children should have a father

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes not a problem as long as they can to get to know each other well, they must spend sometime with each other cause marriage ain't a game, it's a forever commitment...

Why have you said that to have kids, you need a man UNFORTUNATLY, it sounded like i wish if i can have them without a man, well do you want a man just for kids? Or do you want a man to make him your love, your life and your everything?

When you marry a man, he will be your everything, the man who will love you, take good care of you and provide for you if your going to be a housewife, a man will be your priority in your life a 1st priority, before kids and before everyone...

At least for me that's how it works

• Why her husband should be higher in her priority than her children?

• @TonyMetal86 well he was not there much before their children if she planning to rush both marriage and having children, and usually children are the future, and not the parents, plus in a unfortunate case of divorce it's only the children who she has left from that marriage, for better and for worse, and not the former husband, so all things considered, it makes sense for the children to be a mother's top priority.

• @Berethor for the children but for the mother or the father, in the absence of the father, children becomes her 1st priority...

• no it isn't but it can be risky cos you may find you are committing to a communion where you know nothing of the other person...
    plus dating allows you to take a look outside and take time between two people...

however if you spend time with someone and learn about them then sure it can have a similar effect

also if you rush into something people will get cautious around you, some will try to use you, some will be scared to take you seriously, only a few will accept or share that way of life, but be careful, never rush into something last thing you want to happen for everything to go pear shaped

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want kids, adopt or just fuck a guy and leave...
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Well she said fairly clearly that children should have a father, and she mean by that she not want to raise her children without their father, that's why being a single parent is not a option for her, plus he is clearly very prudish girl, and one-night stand is very slutty. Also it's likely that she want a biological children, so adoption is also not much of a option for her, beside the fact that it also means that she would raise the children alone, because she don't have a man in her life. Also if you can accept girls who think that they worthy of a guy marrying them even though they don't want to have children, why can't you accept a girl who want to marry a guy only for children? after all, as far as nature is considered children are more important than a sex that produce nothing.