Is marriage without dating an arranged marriage even if the spouses have chosen each other?

I don't want to date. Dating turns me off. And
I don't have time for waiting. I have waited a lot already. I just want to choose a husband without dating. Just talking is enough. I want Kids. So yeah. A man is required for it unfortunately. Children should have a father

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes not a problem as long as they can to get to know each other well, they must spend sometime with each other cause marriage ain't a game, it's a forever commitment...

Why have you said that to have kids, you need a man UNFORTUNATLY, it sounded like i wish if i can have them without a man, well do you want a man just for kids? Or do you want a man to make him your love, your life and your everything?

When you marry a man, he will be your everything, the man who will love you, take good care of you and provide for you if your going to be a housewife, a man will be your priority in your life a 1st priority, before kids and before everyone...

At least for me that's how it works

1|0
    0|0
    • Why her husband should be higher in her priority than her children?

• Show All
    • @TonyMetal86 well he was not there much before their children if she planning to rush both marriage and having children, and usually children are the future, and not the parents, plus in a unfortunate case of divorce it's only the children who she has left from that marriage, for better and for worse, and not the former husband, so all things considered, it makes sense for the children to be a mother's top priority.

• @Berethor for the children but for the mother or the father, in the absence of the father, children becomes her 1st priority...

• no it isn't but it can be risky cos you may find you are committing to a communion where you know nothing of the other person...
    plus dating allows you to take a look outside and take time between two people...

however if you spend time with someone and learn about them then sure it can have a similar effect

also if you rush into something people will get cautious around you, some will try to use you, some will be scared to take you seriously, only a few will accept or share that way of life, but be careful, never rush into something last thing you want to happen for everything to go pear shaped

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want kids, adopt or just fuck a guy and leave...
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
    • Well she said fairly clearly that children should have a father, and she mean by that she not want to raise her children without their father, that's why being a single parent is not a option for her, plus he is clearly very prudish girl, and one-night stand is very slutty. Also it's likely that she want a biological children, so adoption is also not much of a option for her, beside the fact that it also means that she would raise the children alone, because she don't have a man in her life. Also if you can accept girls who think that they worthy of a guy marrying them even though they don't want to have children, why can't you accept a girl who want to marry a guy only for children? after all, as far as nature is considered children are more important than a sex that produce nothing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No, I would only call it arranged if the families arrange it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it about dating that turns you off that you think marriage would satisfy. Most people wan to discover common interests, passions, sexual comparability, how well they even like each other/ All of that is a crap shoot w/o becoming intimate w/ someone first

0|0
    0|0
    • I want Kids. Knowing he is a good person and loves Kids is enough

• @i1T2daty common interests are not very important, men and women tend to have different interests anyway, so it's quite unlikely to find a woman who have similar hobbies.

• I hate to break this to you but there's only one way to get kids. Well two ways if you include adoption. I think you may be risking cutting off a portion of life w/o knowing anything about it.

• Your marriage will fail , no you don't have to date but you have to know the other person and love him at least wait a year before marriage there's nothing wrong with arranged meetings that leads to marriage but marriage for the reasons you're stating is a failed marriage

0|0
    0|0
    • If I have children out of that marriage, then that marriage is not a failed one.

• You already have kids? I though you just wanted to get married to have kids

• you missedf the word IF

• Not necessarily. You can like someone and be married to him. dating doesn't have to come in. It will be a happy and healthy marriage if both will respect each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'm fairly certain the idea of arranged marriage means that someone besides the bride & groom arrange the marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately? is that the only reason that you need a man in your life? well that's a very prudish thing to say, bravo. Arranged marriage is if someone else choose your spouse for you, your parents for example, and worse chases of arranged marriage is when the bride don't have a say, and is forced to marry a man who she don't want. Yes you can skip dating, and if you have enough data about the man than you don't have much need for a dating. I think that it's better to make a decision based on data than a decision that is based on urges.

tvtropes.org/.../ArrangedMarriage

tvtropes.org/.../LieBackAndThinkOfEngland

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's just giving up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the way you think. Sounds nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I offer my services

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't agree with this approach. You should get to know someone first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I can find someone like that too but life is cruel. They won't let u get what u want or need.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes