Am I husband /boyfriend material?

First asked by @marilynmansonssextoy and now @Tohhhru
I had to ask, since I never had a girlfriend, and nothing seems to be in sight.
You mostly know how I look and my personality
Let me know what do you think
#AmI
Ready for my wedding😐😐
Ready for my wedding😐😐
  • Yes
  • No
  • You will die forever alone
    Vote C
  • You are insane, you should have four wives by now
    Vote D
It is a trend people 😁😁
Put I don't see anyone using them pics 🤔🤔
Thanks everyone, one day I hope I meet the woman who would win everything that I am.
I thank you for your kind words❤️💕💕
For the pink anon 🐫 πŸ₯›
https://vimeo.com/288945230
Thanks everyone
I am getting four wives now hahaha
This was a fun trend
I guess someday I will the girl of my drams, or I will stay single as I have always been.
Still single, no wife no girlfriend but a good amount go fan girls
#Abdfansclub

3326

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn't make a selection like this by looking at a pic only.
    I don't see why you wouldn't be boyfriend/husband worthy, you should be the better judge of that not us on GAG.
    If you have self respect then you'd treat others with respect, others meaning girls/woman, what I read on this website from so many guys is their lack of respect for girls, sadly I read between the lines so many girls agree.

• I am good, I know
      And I don't know why, but it seems you don't know me well ☹️☹️
      But, that's a good answer like always, you give the good truth and not judge

• Never said she wasn't lol.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚someone actually said you would die aloneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think you're fine, you look like you'd make a good husband or boyfriend. I've also seen some of your comments floating around here (not many tho) and you seem like a gentleman from them. It's not much to be able to fully tell if you are a good boyfriend or not but you should be okay.

• Lol I hope that person isn't right ☹️☹️
      Well thanks, I appreciate your opinion
      I try my best, people needs to be treated kind and nice

• I'm sure he isn't right, wish you the best in finding a gf!

• Thank you for your kind words 😊😊

Most Helpful Guys

• There's definitely nothing wrong with you. You're a decent looking guy with a good heart. You just need to be in the right places at the right time. One day in the future, it'll just happen and then you'll see it was never a big deal.

• The key thing is to put yourself out there. The more you socialize, the higher chance there is of you being noticed.

• Thanks I do socialize a lot

• My guy, it's not all in the looks. Yes, it does help, and I can't judge whether you are or are not attractive, which wouldn't really mean anything anyway. I only have mere 2500 characters to type it out here, so I won't bother trying to fit a whole explanation in here, but essentially, it's about how you act, which brings me to this post. Just the fact that you're seeking validation here and that you aren't sure in yourself would put many women off. Not all, obviously, but you'd be surprised at the numbers. Anyway, to sum it up in brief (and you can search this up on Google yourself if you're interested) it's mostly in how you carry yourself, aka how you talk, act, what you do, etc... These things are a key element of what you have to "perfect".

Good luck.

• Great
      I know what I am, and what I have got
      Not seeking validation, just having fun by the way

• Yeah, cheers

• Cheers mate :)