We haven't had sex yet?

My boyfriend asked me last night if our relationship was going to slow. I said yes but I said it's not a bad thing. He said he was shy which he is. We haven't had sex and he hasn't pressured me into it. It took us 2 months to even kiss. He said he wants us to be together forever. Will sex come eventually with time?
We've been dating for 8 months.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it will come, you can tease and flirt with him sometimes to see if he is into it. I am sure he would be and two months seem enough to trust someone for me. Just tease him a bit more and see how it goes. He may need some push over the edge.

Most Helpful Girl

• DON"T RUSH SEX!! It will come when it comes. I give you a load of Kudos for not jumping into sex like most of the other 18 year olds on this site. Just be damn sure you use protection, him a condom, and you the pill, because shit happens and a condom can fail or you can forget to take the pill. Double protection saves you from getting pregnant. And never let some horny guy pressure you into having sex or you doing it because "I want a boyfriend and sex is the only way I can get one." It's not! It's the way to get one who only wants to get in your pants. Anyone worth keeping will take it slow and never pressure you.