Cancelled the day of the date?

I just met this guy at a bar about a week or two ago and since then we've texted everyday and he would call me some nights (which is rare for people in their early 20s). He works full time and admits to being a bad texter but always manages to eventually reply. We were supposed to go out after work today but texted me this morning that he was throwing up. My initial thought was bs, but he said he was staying home from work and was going to the doctor. He didn't say sorry or try to reschedule but I haven't heard back from him in a few hours so I am curious on whether he was flaking or actually sick. What do y'all think?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I am sorry to hear that I wouldn't cancel on you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he was truly remorseful, I would think that he would state that he is sick and see if you two can reschedule. Since he isn't, I'm banking on he's lying or not interested in going on a date with you.

It reminds me of a male GaG poster who had a date with a woman to find out that he isn't interested in dating her. So he simply lied (?) and said that he was only interested in sex which turned the girl off.

I would do yourself a favor and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could actually be sick

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes