What makes a woman attractive?

Guys what makes a women attractive to you?

8103

Most Helpful Guys

• the easy part is her face, her smile, her body, her hair, eyes, intelligence, sense of humor, apparent good character, being nice to other people, etc. But there are other things that attract me to a girl, that I simply don't understand. Perhaps it pheromones, or some psychological subliminal attraction. More likely, it's all of these. That's would explain why I can be very attracted to a girl, and only half understand why, and that i can be very attracted to a girl, that does not seem to meet my ideal type.

• Finally! This question without it being a tits versus ass poll!

• Being very smart and not afraid to show it in front of guys.
    • A serious passion for something other than celebrity news, shoes, and handbags.
    • Humor, including, at least, an ability to laugh at sexual innuendo, but also much more sophisticated humor.
    • Acting confidently sexy without being “classically beautiful”.
    • Simply being feminine, but not afraid to deviate for an interest here and there.
    • Being one of those women who gets along great with men, which most other women resent, and desiring male companionship without necessarily needing to be in a relationship.
    • Being adventurous in cuisine, sports/outdoor activities, sex, travel, career, arts, and intellectual pursuits.
    • Being her own person without letting her friends or boyfriend define her.

All that would make for one attractive woman!

Most Helpful Girl

• Femininity.
    All signs of fertility and health in features.
    Decent personality.
    It's that simple. Can all be faked to an extent lol.

• I think that personally can be faked more easily, and many girls fall prey to fuckboys. :)