What makes a woman attractive?

Guys what makes a women attractive to you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• the easy part is her face, her smile, her body, her hair, eyes, intelligence, sense of humor, apparent good character, being nice to other people, etc. But there are other things that attract me to a girl, that I simply don't understand. Perhaps it pheromones, or some psychological subliminal attraction. More likely, it's all of these. That's would explain why I can be very attracted to a girl, and only half understand why, and that i can be very attracted to a girl, that does not seem to meet my ideal type.

3|0
    0|0
  • Finally! This question without it being a tits versus ass poll!

• Being very smart and not afraid to show it in front of guys.
    • A serious passion for something other than celebrity news, shoes, and handbags.
    • Humor, including, at least, an ability to laugh at sexual innuendo, but also much more sophisticated humor.
    • Acting confidently sexy without being “classically beautiful”.
    • Simply being feminine, but not afraid to deviate for an interest here and there.
    • Being one of those women who gets along great with men, which most other women resent, and desiring male companionship without necessarily needing to be in a relationship.
    • Being adventurous in cuisine, sports/outdoor activities, sex, travel, career, arts, and intellectual pursuits.
    • Being her own person without letting her friends or boyfriend define her.

All that would make for one attractive woman!

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Femininity.
    All signs of fertility and health in features.
    Decent personality.
    It's that simple. Can all be faked to an extent lol.

1|3
    1|1
    • I think that personally can be faked more easily, and many girls fall prey to fuckboys. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 101

• Great smile, Beautiful hair, great boobs and legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Listed by priority (for ≥75% of guys):
    1. Healthy (good hygiene/not obese, just show that you can take care of yourself)
    2. Personality and temperament (this preference can vary wildly between guys, but honesty and kindness are two essentials. If you are funny and/or can hold good conversations, you are golden.)
    3. Face/smile (A great smile will melt a guys heart, and a pretty face will do the same)
    4. Boobs/butt (Preferences vary. Some prefer big, some prefer small, many prioritize one over the other.)
    5. Height (Many guys want to be the taller one in a relationship; something about masculinity I think. Being tall isn't bad though, since some guys go exclusively for tall women.
    6. Hair/skin color (Again, preferences vary. Some people don't date outside of their own race, some do. Hair color isn't a deal breaker by itself, some guys just prefer a particular color.)
    7. Fashion sense (I think this goes for both genders, people just like other people who are well dressed for the occasion.)
    Well, I hope that answers that for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tits, ass, small waist, done.

That's LITERALLY the only answer, period. Now, what makes a man want to keep you in a relationship? Different, completely different.

3|2
    0|0
  • Hard to say in advance. But I think the quality I find most appealing, if I were to try to summarize it in one word, is "elegance". I tend to find women I find "elegant" to be the most attractive. "Cute" might be a second. Elegant and cute is a very rare combo, but that might be jackpot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately I find it hard to describe exactly what makes someone look elegant to me. It tends to be on the slimmer side, but not always. I'll know it when I see it. An example of what I consider "elegant":
      st.kp.yandex.net/.../...Sylvia-Kristel-1846816.jpg

• Show All
    • Not always so directly tied to the shape of her body though. Sometimes it's more just in her mannerisms. I've found women who didn't conform to such body types elegant because they carried themselves a certain way, spoke very intellectually, had a certain level of maturity (of a kind divorced from age), and a sophistication to the way they presented themselves. But "elegant" is what attracts me the most. It might be the highest compliment from me in terms of attractiveness if I could describe a girl as "elegant".

• Another example -- Rosamund Pike. She's actually a bit older than me but always found her "elegant" in her mannerisms, posture, way of speaking, etc:
      i.pinimg.com/.../...a36846d736386860bbefc18d25.jpg

Wish I could be more specific. But I don't know, "elegant" -- that's what I like. If a girl can successfully present herself as such in my eyes, then I'll find her most attractive.

• Well, it mostly base of a girl's looks for most guys, even if they not admitting it.

tvtropes.org/.../MenAreStrongWomenArePretty

0|1
    0|0
    • Intresting article. I agree with it. In general it is pretty true but leaves nuance as a possibility.

• Show All
    • Lots of men simply don’t prioritize looks. And it’s not because they “don’t admit it”. Not all men will share your way of thinking

• Navyrobin it was just just a guideline people sorta follow. Not clear cut, there are plenty of people who break away from it

• initially - her looks (posture, body, physical tone, stature, body language, grooming, choice of clothing (based upon the venue).
    secondly - and most importantly - what's between her ears. intelligence, common sense, attitude and demeanor.
    i can put up with a gal that isn't "put together" every minute of every day; however, stoopid, crap attitude, and lack of common sense are absolute deal breakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on each person but for me someone who is strong yet not afraid to be emotional, someone who is kind to all but doesn't let others bring them down. A person who enjoys experiencing new things loves to adventure. Someone who doesn't mind getting a little messy while eating at a fancy restaurant, has a good sense of humor. Someone who knows what they want in life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hair, clothes, body, and charisma. Most guys like a smile on there girl. And also makeup doesn't work like you think. I've seen girls that have a good amount of makeup that looks nice but barely makes a difference (which I personnally prefer). The girls that put enough makeup that they look really good (ehh). And the girl that has both the looks and the makeup at 10 out of 10(dont like because they can usually be very mean. Otherwise there already taken.)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mystery, sometimes we can get attracted to someone who isn't even our type, and sometimes we can't be attracted to a women who is very beautiful, and sometimes i can take time to get attracted to a woman... maybe her attitude

1|1
    0|0
  • Attraction can be attributed to many factors... Specify further @Maceybaby but her ability to diversify be different from most women I would say cuz physical is really easy really boring actually quite lenient on the physical attraction in my personal opinion but just her mind her Imagination her smarts and how she utilizes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction for me is someone who has a pretty face, and no I don't mean make up, your blemishes make up who you are. I mean someone who has a nice smile and pretty eyes to match.

Their personality has to be pleasant as well, because if a person looks like a model but is a B*&ch, in my opinion she is unattractive. (Not that I look for super models, I find they "TRY" too hard)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharp features
    Girly body frame
    Hips legs , neck, collarbone, ass and feet/hands

Feet and hands make me horny 😂 but only on girls who take care of them. A well groomed foot means a silky smooth vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • Men and women don't know what makes them attractive to opposite sex. It creates confusions and I currently I am trying to solve a question which arises because of this confusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the imagery in this print to be appealing.
    Classy and elegant.
    A hard trait to find in women anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes a lot of women are too slutty nowadays to be classy and elegant.

• Personality... to me its what the person is like deep down and not what they look like on the outside.. I'm not a judgmental person thats why i have a non biased view on things

1|0
    0|0

• Well mostly her looks initially but personality and other traits have weight too I mean an average girl that is sweet and caring and fun will still get a guy over a girl who is hot and a bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face;
    Nice long hair, or medium haircut, or ponytail;
    Beautiful eyes;
    Fit body;
    Toned legs;
    Natural beauty;
    Self-confidence;
    Loyalty;
    Assertiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • Virginity. Young. Submissive. And healthy curvy fit athletic body. Oh and no college feminist education. Every man loves this but a lot are too beta to admit it.

0|0
    3|1
    • Really? You’re throwing in the ‘secretly all men want it but they just don’t dare to admit it’ excuse? Well I’m sorry. I’ve never met or heard of a guy who is 29 and still wants a girl who is a virgin. The average age where girls lose their virginity is 17, so you’re basically saying you want an underage girl.

• Thin but unfit body type
    Intelligent. If I'm attracted to her. Not evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • NUMBER ONE: Her level of attraction and desire for HIM. Everything else is secondary - your looks, your job, your education, your personality. A guy wants a girl that WANTS

0|0
    1|0
  • Smart use of imagination.
    Short skirt is actually hotter than a bikini.
    She's like a book, a book is better than a movie because you imagine everything exactly how you wanted it to be.

1|0
    0|1
  • For me it's a pretty face and a good personality. I'm not like most of these guys on here and crazy over big tits and big asses

1|0
    0|1
    • "I'm not like other guys"
      -Literally 80% of guys

• Show All
    • Yes. So I sent you another citation because you wanted something more concrete

• I also like how the guy telling me I'm scapegoating writes of my behavior as "like a woman" because all women act the same apparently lol. Go ahead write your last deluded comment.

• You mean physically/looks wise or personality wise? or both?

0|0
    0|0
  • Except her look and character, for me it's how she carries what she has. Like is she confident or humble or shy.
    Now a lot of things work, its different from women to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • every guy is different, but i personly like personality over looks. looks could get me instreted to get to know her better, but in the long run it is the personality that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • - When a girl is confident but still welcomes male support
    - When a girl enjoys her femininity and expresses herself accordingly. This includes dressing nicely and building a style that is uniquely her own rather than a copy of a celebrity
    - When a girl gets jittery, nervous, or excited around me
    - When a girl is OK with her attraction toward me and doesn't think she has to hide it or pretend she's not interested
    - When a girl gives me that look of 'He might be a wolf that could easily devour me, and I'd be fine with that.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Long louse hair pretty eyes a nice smile a hot body can be hot but i dont mind a normal average one

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously looks matter, but the most important thing is how the whole package comes together.

2|0
    0|0
  • For me:

Physically: Healthy, pretty face.

Personality: Itelligent, confident, honest, quirky, energetic, sporty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her looks, her personality and if she is respectful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Shying in everything 😶😶😶😶😶😶 even when u have to say 'yes' or before sex or getting babies or introducing ur lover or husband or wife...😖😖

0|1
    0|0
    • Well it's because many guys prefer a girl who is not a slut. :)

• I’m not a guy, but I am into girls and I find girls attractive based on their personality, appearance and style

0|0
    0|3
  • Femininity. So a larger bust, smaller waist, wider hips, bigger ass etc...

0|1
    1|2
  • Her clothes, her appearance, her personality...

1|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs

0|2
    1|3
  • Her looks and her confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • No flaws

0|0
    1|6

Recommended myTakes