HELP PLEASE! Should I be okay with my boyfriend hanging out with a female friend who doesn't want to meet me?

He was friends with her before we met and barley humg out with her not ling before we met (2 months).

Despite the fact that she wasn't a good friend to him, he likes hanging out with her because she's the only one he knows with the same taste in music. He likes sharing his music with someone who shares the same genre.

he's lied to me about her before and nearly broke up because of her. He later fonally blocked her when i found out more things after moving in with him

I feel bad because its the only person he shares music with. I tried and im not at the same level of understanding it with him. But at the same time I dont feel safe because he lied to me for the fear of me misunderstanding. He says he's too scared for him to show me his phone for the idea of me misunderstanding and that doesn't make me feel safe.

he's done a lot for me. Even put up with arguing for me. he's spent tons of money on me and faces my parents who didn't accept him. But I've dated guys who I've had no issues with and had cheated on me anyways.

Am I unreasonable? Whats a solution?

21