To men, have you ever gotten and taken useful dating advice from women?

Do you listen to women when they give you dating advice?

• Yes I have gotten useful dating advice from women
  • No i have not gotten any useful dating advice from women
  • See results (for girls)
    Vote C

1043

Most Helpful Guy

• I got almost all crap advice from women until my late 20s - and that is partially due to my asking better and more specific questions. In my teens and early/mid 20s, women's advice almost completely contradicted their own actions, much less those of other women.

Another part of the problem is that women define many of their terms very differently than men do, which only adds to the confusion.

I finally stumbled into a couple of women in my late 20s who were blunt and honest (including with themselves) and got some useful information.

You guys who have grown up with web forums just don't know how difficult it used to be to get good, valid, useful information about relationships. It's unfortunate that many of you don't learn from the information that is so easily available to you...