Are there any completely free dating apps out there?

I have no money to give to random dating sites, but I'm really quite interested in online dating. Every site I've signed up for has hidden fees and subscriptions.
Now no one jump down my throat about this. I know that those sites need to make money and also that a hundred dollars or so isn't a whole lot to lose if you're trying to meet a great person, but I really have no money to waste on something that isn't a sure bet.
All I'm wondering is, are there any good dating apps or sites at all that are completely and absolutely free of cost?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder, POF, and okcupid are free but have an upgrade fee. You can still use the app for free just without any upgrades.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would date you. I know what you want, I don't have money for dating apps either. Those dating apps block messages to make money. You get people that pay slot of money, not the person you actually want to date. Decides she pays the most money. Totally fixed. I paid money and messages where blocked they demanded extra money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try one called "Hot or Not" , it has an upgrade fee, but the base version works well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with the pms.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Everything has paid upgrades but OkCupid, tinder, plenty of fish... All of these you can meet and communicate for free you just have limited features

1|0
    0|0
  • Tinder or bumble

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes