Are there any completely free dating apps out there?

I have no money to give to random dating sites, but I'm really quite interested in online dating. Every site I've signed up for has hidden fees and subscriptions.
Now no one jump down my throat about this. I know that those sites need to make money and also that a hundred dollars or so isn't a whole lot to lose if you're trying to meet a great person, but I really have no money to waste on something that isn't a sure bet.
All I'm wondering is, are there any good dating apps or sites at all that are completely and absolutely free of cost?

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder, POF, and okcupid are free but have an upgrade fee. You can still use the app for free just without any upgrades.