How to seem more friendly to guys?

I’m a pretty college freshman and... let’s say I’m the most attractive out of my small friend group. I’m shy and I only talk when someone talks to me first. I’ve been told my sooo many people, including family, that I look mean. (My mom gets that too, she’s very pretty and sweet though). I believe that this is why when guys approach my friend group, my friends get more attention than me. (They’re unattractive looking, but very friendly and sweet) What can I do to seem friendlier? I’ve had 3 boyfriends, but I’m afraid of being single forever. Help please? Any tips?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• just say hi and be yourself, try not to be arrogant
    making the first move can be difficult but sometimes needs must if you want to come across to them if they haven't initiated contact...

otherwise follow the above in response

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe gets some mean AND unattractive friends lol jk just engage in conversation even if it means stepping out of your comfort zone. Guys sometimes like when they can tell a shy girl is trying to be talkative because it comes across as cute.