How to attract college boys?

What about a woman attracts a college guy?
(What type of clothes, hair, etc... on a girl?)
(What type of personality?)

I wanna hear your perspective and preferences...

112

Most Helpful Guys

• Well in general be sexy. Best way to attract others especially strangers is through physical appearance. This translates into taking care of your looks and working out sufficiently. Depending of your bodyshape sexy clothing usually gathers some male attention to your way. Typically "small, tight and revealing clothes" are considered sexy. There's a fine line between sexy and slutty though, don't cross it.

Hair/eyecolor/clothes all depend of the preference of the guy and how certain styles suit you. Long straight hair usually works out in that department. For makeup, majority of guys like a miniscule "natural" look. A little bit of eyeliner etc only a small ammount of mascara if at all. Try to keep it as natural looking as possible

For personality. Everyone has their own preferences and can't say about what kind of personality would be besy but i could name some behavioural things considered attractive (at least in my books)
    - showing interest. Guys usually become more interested of girls who they believe they have better chances at. Being openly interested in another guy's business may give you some extra oompf on his radar.
    - humour. guys feel a lot more comfortable and confident when they notice that they are able to amuse the girls around them.
    - easygoing. This means no triggering over stuff that was not supposed to me insulting in the first place.

• I liked party girls back then to be honest. :-D We could drink, have a great time, some blurry nights. Keep in mind I wasn't looking to get married at that age or some partner who would challenge me intellectually (I was being challenged enough in my courses). I liked girls who let loose and could party and have a good time.

• Night clubs, bar-hopping, strip clubs, beer-guzzling, arm wrestling, that sort of thing was my whole escapism at the time -- the girl who could join in and have fun was what I went for back then.

• Even stoners. I liked stoners back then and got along well with them. I guess the opposite of "serious", or at least in their free time.

Most Helpful Girl