I like this girl but afraid to date her as my mum becomes shallow when it comes to me being in relationships. What do I do?

I like this girl and she likes me. When it comes to me dating someone my mum always butts in my business. She judges my partner by their looks and backgrounds. The girl I like, we get on very well but her appearance she is kinda fat. Like 60kg but I'm 65kg (I'm skinny). As you can tell I go by personality and connection not by appearance. My mum also had this like ideal girl for me. She must look good, wear good clothing to parties etc and must have a big family. Me? I don't really care about all that. I just want someone I connect with.

01