I feel like my boyfriend is cheating on me?

He won't let me see his phone and says I get too paranoid. He lied to me a few times. He has lots of female friends. How do I find proof if his phone is locked?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. You either trust him or you don't, but you have to respect his privacy. That's the only way to build an healthy relationship.

Think about it, even if you checked his phone daily, how could you ever be sure? He can simply delete the conversations afterwards. He can have separate accounts for other girls. He can cheat on you in a number of different ways you don't even know. You'll become paranoid thinking about it, you'll become annoying and bothersome, and you'll poison the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do that already how do I know he's cheating on me though

• Show All
    • What can I do? His ex said he's trustworthy too. I'm too attached to him

• Time... the longer you said with him the better you'll know him. I know it's not a very satisfactory answer but it's the truth, the only way to build trust is with time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you explained your feelings to him as a 'it would mean a lot to me if I can see what's on your phone.'.
    If not, you obviously don't trust him anyway to think he's cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • Before he did but now he says I get paranoid and overreact

• Show All
    • What should I say though he might say I'm paranoid and stuff again

• And then just say if he cared and wasn't hiding things why would he mind?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Probably he is sexting, flirting with other girls, keeping them in pocket in case if he ever breaks up with you or he already cheated you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to go mission impossible on this here's what i would do. get a camera maybe even your phone and tape it to a ceiling above where he sits or let's say a couch. When he's not in the room but his phone on the table right in front of said couch and have one your friends send a really weird message from a fake number. Weird enough that he would open the phone right on the spot. You gotta think of a good place with a good angle of the camera to get a good view so be creative. Honestly this is crazy but hey If you're that determined here's one option

0|0
    0|0
    • And you have to hide the camera too right so maybe in the chandelier or buy a flower pot and hide it in there etc

• Just break up with him and forget all this drama.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I must find out

• Why? You're invading his privacy. Plus if you do this it will worsen the relationship if he's not doing it.

• If he has lied to you a few times, and won't let you see his phone, then you might as well consider him as cheating on you. Even if you can't prove it. What are you waiting for, him to bring home a 7 month pregnant girlfriend you knew nothing about?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know his friends say he's very faithful and never cheated

• Asker: Are his friends loyal to him, or to you? Do you know them well enough, that you can say, they would tell you the truth, even though it would upset him a lot, and maybe cost them his friendship? The biggest issue here, is his repeated lies. A person who is being up front, honest, and not playing games, doesn't need to lie.

What Girls Said 2

• If he lies to you why are you still with him? Do you need to get cheated on as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • If u feel insecure about him then break up or have a faith on him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes