Should you get the car door for your date?

If we were walking towards the passenger door I would but if you have to hurry up around the car just to get to the door first I feel like that's doing the most right?Should you get the car door for your date?
  • Always rush to open the door
  • Sometimes open the door
  • Doesn't really matter she has arms women are just as capable fuck you think we can't open doors bitch
    Vote C

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually can't stand when people do that. Some girls might expect it but I find it annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rush to open the door since most girls dont know how to open it. Its a Wing-door and has a weird handle that most people are incapable of finding. Its just way easier to open it myself then to awkwardly explain how to open it for 3 minutes...

• Do you open it for guys too

• Yeah I do, its a mclaren 570s... i dont want smudges all over my door :D

• Do the bitches love it