Should you get the car door for your date?

If we were walking towards the passenger door I would but if you have to hurry up around the car just to get to the door first I feel like that's doing the most right?Should you get the car door for your date?
  • Always rush to open the door
    Vote A
  • Sometimes open the door
    Vote B
  • Doesn't really matter she has arms women are just as capable fuck you think we can't open doors bitch
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually can't stand when people do that. Some girls might expect it but I find it annoying.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I rush to open the door since most girls dont know how to open it. Its a Wing-door and has a weird handle that most people are incapable of finding. Its just way easier to open it myself then to awkwardly explain how to open it for 3 minutes...

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you open it for guys too

• Show All
    • Yeah I do, its a mclaren 570s... i dont want smudges all over my door :D

• Do the bitches love it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was going on a date, I probably would, as it's considered polite, but if she didn't want me to, then it wouldn't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Showing concern and a will to help is a good thing, open the door

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls no longer want chivalry or guys to be nice to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes open the door, I'm not going to circle around the car to open you a door.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 2018 she can get the door herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how chivalrous the man os

0|0
    0|0
  • I was raised to, so i will

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes