I’m told I’m pretty yet I don’t get attention from guys. Could I be unattractive?

I’m in my early twenties and still haven’t had a real boyfriend. Guys don’t talk to me and the only ones that have don’t appeal to me/ are creepy. Why do all my friends seem to get attention while I’m always alone?
  • Yes
  • No

111

Most Helpful Guys

• Some people can be attractive and yet have a general look that pushes people away. Do you smile a lot and appear friendly or are you like me and appear grumpy and mean even though you are not. You can be attractive and still not appear inviting to others.

• I’ve been told I can come across as: unfriendly, stuck up, quiet, shy, a “bitch”, sooo there you go.

• I can relate. I hear the same kind of things about myself.

• Can be several reasons. You are TOO good looking, you come off as boring/inapproachable or you have a look that does not exactly match the guys' preferences.
    Most of the attractiveness comes from how you act, not how you look. If you are fun, interesting and flirtatious, then I'm sure you would get a boyfriend.

• I don’t think it’s due to being too good looking lol. Might be a combination of not appealing to the guys from a physical standpoint and being aloof. And no, being fun does not ensure you’ll find a good partner lol

• Yes, I’m aware online can have that rep aha

• Just don't give up. You will find the right guy, and he will be the luckiest man on earth ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be unattractive but I doubt that, there's a number of things it could be, some of which you wouldn't realize you're doing. Your body language is one of those things, your eyes are another. Do you carry yourself like you don't want to be bothered? When you make eye contact with a guy do you immediately look away? Do you ever smile or always have a serious look on your face?
    Guys will pick up on things you do that you don't realize you're doing.
    If you're attractive then you can bet it's something you're doing you're not even aware of.