Hav you ever felt the same?

I need him and I don't know how to talk to him :(. I want to tell him so many things but I don't know if he will understand.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't know in how much of a struggle i am to do the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• And you won't know if you don't do it. When I was younger, I stopped myself a million times because of this - not being able to calculate the outcome; without knowing if there was a chance.
    Don't wait.

Even though the fear of saying something that isn't appreciated the way one expects, is larger in your mind, it is far better to know than not.
    How will he know if you don't say?
    What are the risks?

For me, being older, I'm more scared of regrets than doing something and not succeeding. Wanting something but not getting it means at least I tried. The "what if's" are tougher to bear as life goes on.

Tell him! He might feel the same <3