When choosing between two people when it comes to dating, what plays a factor in your choice personally?

Being able to Drive, not being able to drive, sexual experience, intelligence, physical attractiveness, morals, values, compatibility etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of the things on your list - intelligence, physical attractiveness, morals, values, compatibility - but also honesty and good communication skills.

Where I live it's not easy to get places without a car so not being able to drive would be a drawback from a practical standpoint, but not from an attraction standpoint. And she could always learn that. Sexual experience is not important to me. (I'd prefer that she not have an extremely high number of prior partners, but that's not necessarily a deal breaker.)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly personality and things like that. Other stuff doesn’t really matter to me like driving etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Mainly her sexual experience and physical attractiveness, and it already tells me all I need to know about her intelligence, morals, values, and our compatibility. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who can express their personality will always outdo a mimic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes