A lesbian girl likes me but I am straight. What do I do?

I'm not bi (^^;
SHE WAS CRYING HYSTERICALLY! AAAAAAAAAAA

640

Most Helpful Guys

• try it if it intrigues you or tell her that you aren't interested if it doesn't... love the chosen pic x

• she must have really liked you but ultimately its her problem

• Wow as always easy to see why she would youbare so beautiful. I can't chat with you says private we used to chat all the time hope to again sweety πŸ˜„

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! Ms Yuki, you have got to stop doing that to me with the pictures... lol
    Ok, what you have to do is hug her when you tell her that and tell her that you still love her and want to be her friend.
    Somehow she thought you were totally rejecting her.
    Go find her and give her a big hug and tell her that you will always be there for her.
    Now hurry girl!