He cheated on me?

I had a dream last night my boyfriend was cheating on me. I not only had one. I had 2 dreams back to back.
My boyfriend told me 2 days ago that he said we make a good couple and look good together. He said that he wants us to be together forever. And even started talking about kids. He drives an hour to see me. And is even getting a job close to me so we can see each other more. I do have a huge fear of infidelity and am insecure at times. My dad cheated on my mom so it's an unrealistic fear. Am I overthinking this dream? Is my boyfriend a good guy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're overthinking it. He seems like a good guy judging your statement and you haven't given any reason as to what HE has done to make you feel he could be cheating on you. You are allowing your insecurity and fear to control your thoughts and dwelling on what isn't true.