What’s the oldest and youngest you would date?

I’m 25

low is 22
highest is 30

68137

Most Helpful Guys

• I try not to set age requirements other than of course she be over 18. i use to refuse to date women much older than me then i realized how silly that was. I've seen some very mature young people and some very immature old people. so it's less about age and more about where you're at in life.

• Oldest? 50.
    Youngest? 27.
    I'm into older chicks.
    Call me weird I don't give a shit.
    'Cause the wonderful thing? Fuck you! It's my cock and my dating life gents.

Most Helpful Girls

• I LOVE MEN USUALLY OVER 35
    But I have had great times with younger guys in there 20s partying all nite having sex and drinking.

• Showing the style of sexy cowboy.. my pic is next to anything I print

• I'd prefer to date someone between 22-26 years old. I could date someone younger or older, with no limits, as long as they are adults (18+).