What’s the oldest and youngest you would date?

I’m 25

low is 22
highest is 30

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I try not to set age requirements other than of course she be over 18. i use to refuse to date women much older than me then i realized how silly that was. I've seen some very mature young people and some very immature old people. so it's less about age and more about where you're at in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oldest? 50.
    Youngest? 27.
    I'm into older chicks.
    Call me weird I don't give a shit.
    'Cause the wonderful thing? Fuck you! It's my cock and my dating life gents.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I LOVE MEN USUALLY OVER 35
    But I have had great times with younger guys in there 20s partying all nite having sex and drinking.

0|3
    4|0
    • Showing the style of sexy cowboy.. my pic is next to anything I print

• I'd prefer to date someone between 22-26 years old. I could date someone younger or older, with no limits, as long as they are adults (18+).

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 135

• 20-65, but over 45 only if she is in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Three girls ago I was dating a girl 6 or 7 years older than me.

It wasn't until recently that I realized not all girls were all like ewwwww to older men. I actually passed up on a hottie thinking she couldn't possibly interested in me. It was only after I got together with a girl half my age did I realize the previous girl who was holding my hand and in my arms all night was into me too.

Then the last girl who started hitting on me and we ended up becoming a couple was officially 30 years younger than me!!! It was through all this that I learned a small number of girls really don't care about my age. All they care about is that I treat them with a lot of appreciation.

So bottom line I've been with a girl 7 years older than me and with one girl that was 30 years younger.

But I do think you have to go into the relationship knowing there is a good chance you will have to let them go if they need to. So you just live for the moment and be as happy as possible. Plus I've only seen one person have a bad reaction to us being seen together in public.

But I don't think I could go younger than 21, that is the line where I start to feel a disconnect.

Also the girl who was older than me wasn't any more mature than the young girls, she was just different.

by the way I'm 51 not 58.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm disappointed that your lowest is 22 because I'm 21 xD I would date till 35 and my lowest is 18. awkwardly , I'm attracted to women who're older than me not because their age but because they're more intelligent and wiser than girls at my age

0|0
    0|0
  • from their day of birth all the way to 120 years old or until death, like people always say, age is only a number! just kidding lol

i guess around 24 to like 35 and maybe 40 years old at most for now

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost 25(days away) id date an 18 year old but she would need a killer personality... Yes i said personality not body. And the most is 27. Older then that and ill start running into people who use to be my sisters' friends but not opposed to older again personality matters. But the issue is I have no ability to get women. Dated 2 girls both introduced by a friend. Neither worked and no friends to introduce me to girls. Life of a loner i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really think about it much. It kind of depends on the individual. With girls a lot younger, sometimes I worry that they're not really flirting with me, I just remind them of their favorite uncle...

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm 16 highest would be 19 lowest 14 (before you fucks come and beat me down bc i said 14 IT'S LEGAL YOU FUCKS I'M NOT American AND IT'S COMMON IN THE NETHERLANDS REEEEEEEEEEE.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Aww that’s so cute - I ship😁

• @aCollectionOfCells well thanks :)
      that's the way i felt about it and that's what got me to go after her.
      i found it kinda cute and that's what got me into her, but she's so shy she doesn't speak around me.
      we have 30 minutes break time and the only time she spoke is when one of the managers asked her something which coincidentally is how i found out her name.

• I'm in my early-mid 40s (at the time of typing this). The youngest I'd date would be about 20/21 if she was mentally mature-minded,. oldest would be about 45/46.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 19
    high is 20 (I just dont really want a girl that can drink when I cant)
    low is 17
    Once I get older (like in my 20s) I'll be much more flexible but for now Im just gonna stick with people about my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • 18 lowest
    45 highest

To me age is just a number as a trustworthy connection is really what is needed in a relationship.. without trust where is the loyalty to that relationship... without loyalty love is lost

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal to healthy alive. I did date 36 when I was 17 and I think it was the best.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course, the lower limit has to be 18, to avoid real trouble, but even so, there have been a few brushes with felonies I've avoided in recent years with girls who wanted to be "grown-ups" too soon. As for the older limit, 64-year-old wife of a disabled client of mine recently confided in me that since her husband can't fuck her anymore, she was having a difficulty getting quality penises into her vagina, and remarked that the bulge in my pants was often very noticeable and maybe it could be used to "make her feel like a woman again". I felt so sorry for her under-used vagina that I grew an enormous erection for her on the spot and penetrated her vagina with it for nearly two hours while her husband was sleeping, and besides that, she was still a really cute, slender, shapely red-head with a really cute tuft of red hair on her pussy which I'm sure will still be enticing guys when she's 70, or maybe older.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who knows, I mean who really KNOWS? If she's 68 years old, but she she still gives me an erection like the fourteen year old fifty year old did forty years ago, why shouldn't I fuck the hell out of her? Why should she escape serious vaginal penetration when it's obvious that vaginal penetration is what what she most wants?

• l Will only date a girl from 18 to 39 years old and they must be mature as l am still very young looking to be very honest l dont care about the age thing or what any one else thinks its my choice as to who l date as long as it is legal

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest 18. Oldest would be about 9 years younger than myself (I'm currently 37) so right now that would be 28, unless she was a very rare near perfect personality match.

0|0
    1|0
  • What about someone who is born in 96 but late in the year so are 21 until the last 4 months. Or are you saying 95 and up here for this. I'm 21 and will date max 4 years older 3 years younger at the moment but 4 year difference ins my stand point

0|0
    0|0
  • low 18 and high... 40 probably. Age doesn't bother me too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 40 oldest 30 to 34 depending on personality

Youngest 18 again depending on personality

0|1
    1|2
  • I'm 20

Low is 18
    High is probably 23-25
    The high end could change depending on the person, but the low end is set just to avoid any potential problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 32

Youngest 18

Oldest 25

Older than 25 used to ok with me, until certain experiences taught me better.

I assume this question is for dating with marriage in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only date people either 5 years older or 5 years younger than my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently 21 (ouch. Missed your range by a year.) And personally I would date from 19 to about 30. Although the 19 is a bit iffy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 47... lowest to date 35
    Oldest 53 ISH
    Just to have sex
    Lowest 21
    Oldest 60.

0|1
    0|0
  • 17 going on 18 in a few months...

low - 17
    high - 25

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest- legal age.
    Oldest -25 is pushing it.
    Women lose 90% of their eggs by 30.

0|1
    5|1
  • I follow the "half-your-age-plus-seven rule". Since I'm 20 right now, the lowest I would go is 17 and the highest I would go is 26.

0|0
    1|0
  • My girlfriend is 25, nearly 26. She's sweet and we love each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • The youngest I'd date is 18, but only because of the age of consent. The oldest would be 29 years old at the moment, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am soon 20 and my limit would be from 18-35 maybe. Most important to me is not the age but the chemistry

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 up to 26 with a potential exception of 19 if the girl is quite mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a method: youngest is half my age +6, oldsst is my age -2. 😅

1|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 66

• 18-late 30s early 40s? my age range is pretty big.

1|3
    0|0
  • Since I am almost 18, I am viewing myself as 18 for this question. (since I doubt I'll date anyone before then)
    17-23 probably. I'm pretty flexible with the higher numbers, but they have to be REALLY cool and very much my type of I'm saying anyone above 23.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is the right person, then why have a limit? I take things as they come and make decisions accordingly.

1|0
    1|0
  • will change in the future
    I'm 15
    Lowest is 14(won't go lower now cause I'm not gonna date like a 12 year old)
    Highest is 20(though if it's my absolute limit then 22)

0|0
    0|0
  • Am 26 youngest is 23 and oødest would be 60.
    I like older men with long grey hair and a big bushie beard 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • no age preference as long as we are compatible with each other 😉

0|1
    0|1
    • I don't know why you got thumbs down. This sounds pretty reasonable. At least to me.

• Show All
    • Makes sense, I agree

• youngest is 14 depending on how mature the person is and the oldest is like...30 I know I'm really young but older men got this dom/daddy vibe to me and it's really attractive so...

0|2
    1|0
  • I’m 23. The lowest I’d date is 22 and the highest is 28.

1|0
    1|0
  • I’m 23. The youngest would be 22, and the oldest would be 40.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oldest is 50-55 I guess and the youngest I can't declare here openly, I will be arrested lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Since dating doesn't apply to me, I'll answer based on the youngest and the oldest I'd be friends with. No younger 18. No older than 25

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19
    Oldest: 30 (oldest I have dated)
    Youngest: 21

I don't date my age or younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not youngest for me I’ll pick 22 and oldest 24.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had sex with a 33yo..
    And will with a 18yo in a near future.. Im 23

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t like the idea of dating younger and I’d probably say the cut off is ten years older.

0|1
    0|0
  • lel no lower than my age which is 16, id say 19 would be highest that id still be comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 30:

Oldest: 35
    Youngest: 30 (not much into younger guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest I guess would be 32 maybe. The oldest I don't know 44.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 19
    From 18 to anything age dont matter but i have preference 18 to 23

0|0
    0|1
  • Youngest I would date is 24. Oldest I would date is 35

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16 but will be 17 next week.
    Lowest: 15
    Highest: 28?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 20 the oldest I would date is 24 the youngest 19-20

0|0
    0|0
  • Low 18 and high 25

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost 16

So low is 15
    and high is 17

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 22.
    Lowest 22.
    Highest 32.

0|0
    0|0
  • 19. Lowest 19. Highest somewhere over 30, tbh.

0|2
    0|0
  • Youngest - 30
    Oldest - 55

1|1
    0|0
    • How come so much older than your current age, just more into older guys :)?

• @PrincessPie Guys in their 20s give me migraines. As long as there's some type of chemistry I don't see any reason to turn down a guy for being older.

• Lowest- 25
    Highest-35

0|0
    1|0
  • Low 15
    High 20

0|0
    0|0
  • Highest 32, youngest 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls