Boyfriend has lied to me but said he would never cheat? Should I believe him?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• For now you should believe him. He is still growing up in a way and maturing. He will make mistakes and hopefully understands that cheating is too big of a mistake to make. You will cross that bridge if it comes to it.

• He said he got cheated on and won't cheat

• I know for myself how much pain getting cheated on caused me and I had to work through that. Still haven't cheated on someone and I never want to. It is up to him and how much he believes in his morals. If he is a strong person he can go a lifetime without cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe actions over words.

• What r some actions he will cheat?

• I don't know he says he talks to them like friends

• It’s up to you whether to believe that or not.