If he makes you happy, should you just go for it regardless of the consequences?

When it comes to dating I get super anxious based on bad experiences. There's this guy I met a couple of months ago. I really like him and the person I'm when we talk. I have a hard time talking about feelings and I easily build walls around me.

I've never told someone I like them and I don't really show people I like them. We went on a first date and I've been struggling to ask him for a 2nd date. He is funny, cute and attractive and he could easily find other girls. I normally don't get this insecure and I hate myself for it. I'm really scared to get rejected.
  • Just go for it
  • Don't

21