In what way can you meet someone all by yourself, without being a part of any social circle?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out and walking up to some person and start chatting

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever considered language tutoring? There's got to be a big market for that. I don't know if you've got a tutoring qualification or not, but if you don't, and you have to get one, believe me, it would be a walk in the park for you. A lot of international companies encourage their staff to learn the local language (s) and I'm sure there would be a decent market for tutors, PLUS they probably wouldn't know many locals, either.

Clubs and societies are another way, depending on how popular those are, in your neck of the woods.

Maybe even political clubs? Just a few ideas.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Well, you could go to all the local bars, clubs, coffee houses, etc where people your age go to and just mingle to you find a cutie that is willing to date you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Join clubs? Dart clubs bowling leagues hiking or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened for me when traveling, but not locally.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't meet people without social circle but you can join there's like sports or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Small talk.

0|1
    0|0
  • go to the gym

0|0
    0|0
    • Already do but that's not a place to meet women.

• is it a mens only gym?

other than that go to the places you would least likely go (other than the women's restroom of course). farmer's markets, nutritional / foreign import shops, book stores, etc. figure out what girls like and go to those things.

• Do dreams count?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes