In what way can you meet someone all by yourself, without being a part of any social circle?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out and walking up to some person and start chatting

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever considered language tutoring? There's got to be a big market for that. I don't know if you've got a tutoring qualification or not, but if you don't, and you have to get one, believe me, it would be a walk in the park for you. A lot of international companies encourage their staff to learn the local language (s) and I'm sure there would be a decent market for tutors, PLUS they probably wouldn't know many locals, either.

Clubs and societies are another way, depending on how popular those are, in your neck of the woods.

Maybe even political clubs? Just a few ideas.