Guys: do you prefer a slightly more submissive or slightly more dominant girlfriend? & why?

• Slightly more submissive
    Vote A
  • Slightly more dominant
    Vote B
  • Other - see comment/results for girls
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd prefer a girl who is my equal and isn't afraid to speak her mind/disagree with me. However, I naturally tend to take charge in most situations when I interact with my peers, so I suppose I'd be really happy in a relationship where I have 55%-60% dominance. Of course, if she has a good idea, I'm always happy to follow along and be supportive 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • At least slightly more submissive both in and out of the bedroom. I find I don't respond well to authority, if you will, like girls telling me what to do in and out of the bedroom. Especially in the bedroom, I dated a dominant girl trying to tell me what to do and I became increasingly aggressive to the point of trying to shut her up and having my way with her, and I don't even like that because I might be dominant but I don't like to be that forceful and aggressive (I have no sadistic side).

I also took some BDSM test someone asked on here and the results said I'm 97% dominant. For example, I can't even enjoy cowgirl position if I just lay back and let the girl control everything. I have to grab her hips and move her up and down with my hands and thrust with the hips and take control, maybe even lean up to lotus position, where at least the control is a lot more even.

0|1
    0|0
    • That said, I prefer a submissive girl but I will pay attention to her suggestions. I will consult with her when making big decisions and take her advice very seriously and try to compromise and find something we both find agreeable. But I need one who lets me make the executive decision, otherwise I'll find myself competing with her instead of cooperating.

• With the dominant girl I dated, she even seemed to really enjoy it when I responded to her dominance by asserting my own on top of hers. She seemed to enjoy it, but I didn't. I don't like competing for control. I didn't like what it brought out in me as a super aggressive dominant type. I prefer to be dominant but not so aggressive.

• I want to be a good leader, if you will. A good leader pays careful attention to his followers, and makes sure their needs are met and they are really happy. He sees their happiness as his responsibility. I found with a dominant girl that it makes me into a bad leader -- the one always telling the follower to shut up and constantly reminded her who is in charge. I don't even care if she likes it -- I don't like what it brings out in me.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is always submissive cause he knows that I'm 100% dominant.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• More energetic and dominant so we're both able to take the initiative at various times and add value to the current situation. But also honest, empathetic, and sincere, so that when conflicts arise I'm better able to understand her perspective and she's better able to understand mine, and we can quickly come to an amicable resolution.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted dominant simply because a large part of my enjoyment is making the woman be happy. I am not a selfish asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • a more submissive mainly cos I'm a more dominant guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly dominant (in bed). The submissive might bore me and be unconvincing after a while, but I guess you can't make that mistake about a fully aroused and dominant woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • are you talking about in the bedroom or just personality wise in general?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just in general, but feel free to answer for both..

• in the bedroom i like slightly more submissive because of the way i like to have sex

for in general, i kind of like a balance of both depending on the situation and what's happening. especially when deciding what to eat, and this is a huge problem because it always takes an hour to decide and i'm starving lmao

• Slightly more submissive, because I am not planning to be henpecked. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More submissive

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% submissive for me please

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dominant women

0|0
    0|0
  • More submissive.