Does their lack of (sexual) expirience make someone more or less attractive to you?

Assuming you were already attracted to them before finding out.
  • It makes them more attractive
  • It makes them less attractive
  • It doesn't change anything
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

310

Most Helpful Guys

• The good with experience is that they know what to do. The bad with experience is they are going to do it a certain way they’ve learned and if you don’t like it, well they are probably not changing. The good with no experience is that you get to teach them how you want it. And hope they are smart enough to learn, and open minded enough not to balk at what you want.

• I was honestly hoping more women wouldn't put for option 1 considering that I was a virgin when I met my girlfriend (she was not) and telling her was a big deal for me that I put off for basically as long as I possibly could (about a month) before she started assuming I wasn't attracted to her/was gay and I had to explain to her how often I'd pop a woody when she sat in my lap and why I was always trying sit cross-legged whenever she changed her shirt.

Experience in my partner ended up being a plus for me considering she taught me very well. But I dunno, I still put down for option 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lack of experience doesn’t change anything - but having a shit tone of experience ‘could’ make them less attractive in my opinion

• This process of the “more experience” is called a Hoe and who knows the disease he/she could carry