Does their lack of (sexual) expirience make someone more or less attractive to you?

Assuming you were already attracted to them before finding out.
  • It makes them more attractive
    Vote A
  • It makes them less attractive
    Vote B
  • It doesn't change anything
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The good with experience is that they know what to do. The bad with experience is they are going to do it a certain way they’ve learned and if you don’t like it, well they are probably not changing. The good with no experience is that you get to teach them how you want it. And hope they are smart enough to learn, and open minded enough not to balk at what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was honestly hoping more women wouldn't put for option 1 considering that I was a virgin when I met my girlfriend (she was not) and telling her was a big deal for me that I put off for basically as long as I possibly could (about a month) before she started assuming I wasn't attracted to her/was gay and I had to explain to her how often I'd pop a woody when she sat in my lap and why I was always trying sit cross-legged whenever she changed her shirt.

Experience in my partner ended up being a plus for me considering she taught me very well. But I dunno, I still put down for option 1.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lack of experience doesn’t change anything - but having a shit tone of experience ‘could’ make them less attractive in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • This process of the “more experience” is called a Hoe and who knows the disease he/she could carry

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It make the girl more appealing to me, because it make her attractive not only on the physical level, I believe that if a girl is a virgin it's a wife material quality.

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

0|0
    0|0
  • More, I guess.

I'm a virgin and have never been in a relationship, so would prefer to be with someone who's the same as me, in terms of my lack experience with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I got zero experience. I would feel much more comfortable doing it with a girl on my level or my status. So... more attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me at all. I like to learn and I like to teach.

2|0
    0|0
  • In our world the answer to this question is the reverse for each gender. For men, more experience is a positive and for women, less experience is.
    I don't make the rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d had a feeling women would say it wouldn’t change but I feel most men wouldn’t want to be with a girl that has more experience than them

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good opportunity either way for the guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ehhh

0|0
    0|0