Girls Which one are you?

Girls Which one are you?
  • Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Girl 3
    Vote C

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Im like totally gurl 3

Just wait til we go home bish

Most Helpful Girls

• pfff HELLS NAH! Wait till we get home? And what? Protect his status and ego around his friends while they disrespect me? I don't think so. Either way Imma roast his ass. Not in a over the top way though. Maybe just something like " *pretends to laugh along sarcastically* Wow (his name) I didn't know there was so many things that you didn't like about me *walks closer to him* please tell me everything you don't like about me". If he says nothing I'd be like "Hmm, that's all? That's odd I expected more." and if he says something, I'd say oh, cool, that's for letting me know! *genuinely smiles* and then leaves that place and make sure he knows I didn't appreciate his laughing along with his friend. And either way Imma just act COMPLETELY normal and pretend nothing happened. That will mess with his head. and if this plan flys over his head, then I'll bring it up later. I don't make him sit with my friends and make him listen to me talk bad about him.

• Girl 1. I'd get up ready to leave, tell him he is single and turn to his friends
    and tell them that they are now free to try and suck each other off and walk tf out.