I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im like totally gurl 3

Just wait til we go home bish

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• pfff HELLS NAH! Wait till we get home? And what? Protect his status and ego around his friends while they disrespect me? I don't think so. Either way Imma roast his ass. Not in a over the top way though. Maybe just something like " *pretends to laugh along sarcastically* Wow (his name) I didn't know there was so many things that you didn't like about me *walks closer to him* please tell me everything you don't like about me". If he says nothing I'd be like "Hmm, that's all? That's odd I expected more." and if he says something, I'd say oh, cool, that's for letting me know! *genuinely smiles* and then leaves that place and make sure he knows I didn't appreciate his laughing along with his friend. And either way Imma just act COMPLETELY normal and pretend nothing happened. That will mess with his head. and if this plan flys over his head, then I'll bring it up later. I don't make him sit with my friends and make him listen to me talk bad about him.

2|1
    1|0
  • Girl 1. I'd get up ready to leave, tell him he is single and turn to his friends
    and tell them that they are now free to try and suck each other off and walk tf out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 10

• Wait til we get home. In all likelihood, it’s just a joke and there’s no need to get upset but if I genuinely am hurt then I would wait til we were alone to discuss it, it wouldn’t really be appropriate to do it in front of them

0|0
    0|0
  • What about breaking up instantly without cussing and shit because I don't like to waste my time? I don't date pussies. If he can't tell his friends to grow the fuvk up and defend his lady but just laughs it away, he really is a pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. Saying this cuz you don't really know what context he's laughing in and how he will react later. I could see my SO laughing at first like wow abdool is a dumbfuck, and then roasting him in my defense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1, I get along better with boys so I got no problem dishing it back >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m girl 3. As much as I’d love to give him a piece of my mind there, I’m not one to make a scene. Especially not in front of his friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not get into an argument in front of his friends, so girl 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1, I don't have time for worthless disrespectful time wasters.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd tell them all to go to hell. and then proceed to ask them what makes them so special.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl two, and if it continues, I will go ahead and say something

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so girl 3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes