Is it bad to let a guy touch you like this on the first date?

i went out with this guy. we were kissing. i let him feel me up. my boobs, butt, and private area. is this bad? lol im just wild.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I pass no judgment on you; that is your responsibility. If you put yourself out there as an easy lay, don;t be surprised if this guy fucks you and immediately moves on to the next target.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love yo work up men and if we have a sexual chsrgeeven the better. I will have him in and still be getting ready because I'm always touching up somthing yo make me feel the way I imagined my look for the night to be. And realise he walks in to a intimate setting waterfalls going soft lighting sexy music playing and I cum out in a tiny robe or top to great him and heel s thigh hi socks belly chain and greet him make him a drink or open a beer so he can relax and get the mood set for our adventure. Giving him a snake peek as I bend over to serve him. His cock tail. As he sits therewith a great shot of me dressing and doing final preparations for the date you can see the nervous enegery as I sit and finish my wine or what ever I'm drinking and he see s I don't have on panties and I tell him if he could hold them for me in case I might need them. So he feels that he doesn't need to feel unsure if I want him so the date goes off without a hitch. And him touching you is your reward for the hours it takes to get ready for date.