Is it bad to let a guy touch you like this on the first date?

i went out with this guy. we were kissing. i let him feel me up. my boobs, butt, and private area. is this bad? lol im just wild.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I pass no judgment on you; that is your responsibility. If you put yourself out there as an easy lay, don;t be surprised if this guy fucks you and immediately moves on to the next target.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love yo work up men and if we have a sexual chsrgeeven the better. I will have him in and still be getting ready because I'm always touching up somthing yo make me feel the way I imagined my look for the night to be. And realise he walks in to a intimate setting waterfalls going soft lighting sexy music playing and I cum out in a tiny robe or top to great him and heel s thigh hi socks belly chain and greet him make him a drink or open a beer so he can relax and get the mood set for our adventure. Giving him a snake peek as I bend over to serve him. His cock tail. As he sits therewith a great shot of me dressing and doing final preparations for the date you can see the nervous enegery as I sit and finish my wine or what ever I'm drinking and he see s I don't have on panties and I tell him if he could hold them for me in case I might need them. So he feels that he doesn't need to feel unsure if I want him so the date goes off without a hitch. And him touching you is your reward for the hours it takes to get ready for date.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's absolutely fine if you're both consenting, there's nothing wrong with going with the flow I think 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • In my OPINION, yeah. But that depends on you, how old you are, how well you know him, etc.
    I'm kinda old fashioned when it comes to things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait a while, but your choice is your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not a child... If that's what you wanna do, who's to say if it's right or wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • first date, u allow him to touch all the private areas, i think itz not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is soley up to you to decide

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well now he would think you are a easy girl meaning sex. If you want him to respect you and want you more make him work for it. Get to know him and he get to know you.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if you liked the guy and had chemistry, seems like a good date.

2|1
    0|0
  • Is this a fwb? If so , then I approve.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes