Guys, why would he be against dating a virgin?

He says I'd want to try other men too after a while.

What could be his actual reason though? That I'm bed im bed.
*Maybe he thinks I'm bad in bed?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys don't like the pressure of being a girl's first time. Other guys are used to the hook up culture and would rather have someone more experienced than someone they'd have to teach.

Based on what you say he said though, it sounds like he is insecure about you remaining faithful. The current dating culture is sex positive and many women go through different sexual partners like they are nothing. So his worry is that since you will have only had 1 partner you will want to break up and "explore your sexuality" eventually. Some women do actually use that as a reason to break up with their man.

However he is being absolutely ridiculous because virgins are highly sought after for having a committed relationship.