Would You Leave Your Partner If The Sex Isn’t Good?

It depends

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't get serious in the first place. But "not good sex" doesn't have anything to do with her technique in my case -- far more to do with like chemistry and connection in the bedroom -- like feeling like our natural rhythm is so compatible, that we were born as such. That's always been a requirement of mine to feel serious about a girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Like technique can be improved over time and communication.. I haven't found that chemistry of the sort I'm describing can -- we're either compatible or we're not, and only way to find out is to try.

• Show All
    • I suppose for girls financial security might be a reason absent sexual compatibility if the girl wants to be provided for by a man, but for me that's not very relevant (I can provide for myself just fine). So I don't see the point if the sex isn't good -- if the chemistry and connection and intimacy is completely absent.

• ... oh and children. If you just want to have kids and having a real lover isn't so important, then maybe it makes some sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your definition of good sex.
    All sex is good to an extent, if it's not what you're use to with someone else doesn't make it not good. If the sex starts out less than you expect then communication with your partner should resolve it in time. Each person should know what the other likes the best, likes the least, in no time what was once considered okay will be good sex, we adapt to each other.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• It would have to be really horrible for me to leave, if I loved her. If I loved her, I wouldn't dump her over it... there are other things you can do together. COMMUNICATION is a big key to having great sex with each other. Most people are too embarrassed to tell each other what feels good and what doesn't, or what they want to try and what they don't want to try. But it can make a big difference in your happiness together.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a virgin, I really can't imagine there's such thing as bad sex.

Like... either your body has to be really bad, or your communication skills suck ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • if not married, definite possibility. something would definitely be amiss.
    if married, no. again , something would definitely be amiss.
    once again, a giant "plus" for premarital sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why can't it be good? I mean step by step every thing will be better , but let's say she got a condition that stopped her from doing sex dunno what that is but let's assume , nah I wouldn't leave her tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason and how long we had been together. If the sex was never that good then they wouldn't be my partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, yes, if its no good at all. Of course I would give it a chance and I won't leave if they just need some guidance. But if they dont improve and there is no connection during sex, then yes

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't matter much for us guys since we're the ones usually smashing the vagina anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn’t it be good. I don’t get that lol
    Why she can’t learn? If she can’t learn. That’s the problem not the bad sex

1|0
    0|0
  • If the sex were not good I would patiently train her.

1|1
    0|0
  • there a a number of factors to take into consideration before you just leave. i would first measure everything up

1|0
    0|0
  • It will takes some time to learn something. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to teach her about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the rubbish🤪, i never do that, just because of sex. Sex is important part of life.. But,, this is not LIFE. LOVE is life...😍

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a situation I’m faced with every day. I haven’t left, but I would do anybody that would have me

1|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• Show All
    • @Soft4u she has other good qualities. It’s as hard now to meet somebody as it’s ever been for me. I would take a sidechick if I could find one. Still admire me?

• Sure I do, you could leave her but you're not that says a lot about your character.

• I'd rather talk to her and improve things in bed instead of leaving her

1|0
    0|0
  • You're saying I shouldn't dip my dick in disappointment?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. A relationship should be as close to perfect as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, this is'nt a big issue about sex it will improve if doing it continue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah you can always teach them how to fu#%ck properly

1|0
    0|0
  • Prolly not. there's always side chics

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll try to make it better...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPES...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just fix the problem..

1|0
    0|0
  • nope :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • My current partner is attached to the end of my right arm, so that would be painful and difficult.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would hope you would have found that out before you married them or started a relationship with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I really just need a face to sit on. I can make myself cum so long as they let me grind their face as I please.

1|1
    0|0
  • NO. If the sex isn't good I'd help him get better. I left a few guys for other reasons, butt fukin, not for bad sex... yeah it depends

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how the sex could change so drastically all of a sudden.

1|0
    0|0
  • At 17 it's not likely to be rockin

0|0
    1|0
    • I’m a virgin 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

• Oh. Well, I just meant it in the sense that 17 year old boys at least are not gonna be well versed in pleasing lady anatomy haha

Recommended myTakes