Would You Leave Your Partner If The Sex Isn’t Good?

It depends

629

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't get serious in the first place. But "not good sex" doesn't have anything to do with her technique in my case -- far more to do with like chemistry and connection in the bedroom -- like feeling like our natural rhythm is so compatible, that we were born as such. That's always been a requirement of mine to feel serious about a girl.

• Like technique can be improved over time and communication.. I haven't found that chemistry of the sort I'm describing can -- we're either compatible or we're not, and only way to find out is to try.

• I suppose for girls financial security might be a reason absent sexual compatibility if the girl wants to be provided for by a man, but for me that's not very relevant (I can provide for myself just fine). So I don't see the point if the sex isn't good -- if the chemistry and connection and intimacy is completely absent.

• ... oh and children. If you just want to have kids and having a real lover isn't so important, then maybe it makes some sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your definition of good sex.
    All sex is good to an extent, if it's not what you're use to with someone else doesn't make it not good. If the sex starts out less than you expect then communication with your partner should resolve it in time. Each person should know what the other likes the best, likes the least, in no time what was once considered okay will be good sex, we adapt to each other.