How's this letter?

Long story short, I'm trying to not lose the woman I love, and she recently returned home from her mission. From what I can see, she's currently active on social media and I wanted to send a message to her. I'm not sure she'd read it or be able to see it. But...

I promise this is the last time I will bother you, but I'm sorry I asked you to not contact me. I miss you so much, and I've missed you everyday since you left. I hoped you'd change your mind and let us be together, I feel I've made so many mistakes, and I don't want to lose you again. You mean the absolute world to me, and I don't want to stop being your home or loving you.

I know your mission changed things, and in ways I'll never know. But you have changed my life so much, and you've brought so much to other and I don't want that to be gone forever. You are my world and I don't want to go the rest of my life without you.

I'm sorry for letting us drift away during your mission, I was just upset and I thought leaving you alone for your mission was best. What we had before you left was wonderful and special, and I just can't stand to lose that. Please reconsider, because I still lover you more than anything.

• Its good, try sending it
  • Needs work
  • Other
    Vote C

12