Girls, Could you ever date a guy in a wheelchair?

I’m 21 and in a wheelchair. I’m popular with women platonically but I’ve never had a girlfriend or sex. It’s beginning to weigh on me to be honest. Be honest women, could you ever date a guy in a wheelchair?

and if so, is there anything specific or different you’d want them to do or you’d need to know?
If you could give your reasons why or why not that'd be great. Just be honest :)
Yes, for those wondering, I'm fully mentally and sexual able, just not physically

5

Most Helpful Girls

• I would date a guy in a wheelchair. I mean I'll be honest, I'm not as open to it as I'd like to be, which is more a failing on my part. Thinking about it honestly, I feel like a guy in a wheel chair would have to try just a bit harder to get my attention which makes me sad. There should be no difference. But yes, ultimately I would if I liked him.

• I like your honesty, cheers! I don't feel it's a fault on your behalf though, I think it's only natural that you'd be more hesitant to go into something which is less of an easy option.

• Yes, if I loved him I would date him. I am a woman who was born in a male body so I know what it is to live with a handicap and be condemned for something you have no control over. So it has opened my mind on how I look to the rest of the world :) Don’t give up xx