Girls, Could you ever date a guy in a wheelchair?

I’m 21 and in a wheelchair. I’m popular with women platonically but I’ve never had a girlfriend or sex. It’s beginning to weigh on me to be honest. Be honest women, could you ever date a guy in a wheelchair?

and if so, is there anything specific or different you’d want them to do or you’d need to know?
Updates:
If you could give your reasons why or why not that'd be great. Just be honest :)
Yes, for those wondering, I'm fully mentally and sexual able, just not physically

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would date a guy in a wheelchair. I mean I'll be honest, I'm not as open to it as I'd like to be, which is more a failing on my part. Thinking about it honestly, I feel like a guy in a wheel chair would have to try just a bit harder to get my attention which makes me sad. There should be no difference. But yes, ultimately I would if I liked him.

1|1
    0|0
    • I like your honesty, cheers! I don't feel it's a fault on your behalf though, I think it's only natural that you'd be more hesitant to go into something which is less of an easy option.

• Yes, if I loved him I would date him. I am a woman who was born in a male body so I know what it is to live with a handicap and be condemned for something you have no control over. So it has opened my mind on how I look to the rest of the world :) Don’t give up xx

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I could date... heck, even marry, a guy on a wheelchair and I wouldn't care at all if we loved one another.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I dont need him to be able to use his legs. As long as we love each other it shouldn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I never dated the guy on wheelchair ♿. I have a chance i will do it.
    What happened with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've got a muscle weakness condition in my legs meaning muscle can't build and therefore I don't have enough strength to walk.

Recommended myTakes