What would you do if your partner said they will kill you if you two break up?

413

Most Helpful Guys

• Alert the police and file a restraining order. Threatening death is also illegal. If the threat sounds sever enough and seems like he will do it, you can file charges.

In the meanwhile, I’d stay at a friends house who he doesn’t know. Be safe, and return home when you feel he isn’t a threat.

That may sound dramatic, but you shouldn’t play around with your life.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'll definitely break up, there is no way I'm staying with a person like that.