When a relationship is going well, how should it progress?

I’ve been on 3 dates with a guy I like a lot, but I don’t date often so I don’t know how it’s supposed to go. How often should we be texting and getting together if it is going “well” and there is mutual interest?

We typically send each other a few casual texts (not romantic, just chatting about life) a day. Thus far our three dates have been spaced about 6-7 days apart. He asked me out for the first couple, I asked him out for he third. Our third date was four days ago (on that date we kissed and both seemed to like it) and we don’t currently have a 4th date scheduled.

Does it seem like things are going well? Should I ask to see him again or wait for him to ask me out? I don’t want to be pushy, but he seems to like it when I make the first move so far. I can’t tell if that’s because it is going well and he likes me or whether he just goes with the flow...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on you and the relationship.

I can only speak for me. I tend to kiss on the first date, and go home with them on the second or third. Only if I like them ofcourse lol. So my relationships tend to advance pretty quickly.

That said, nothing wrong with taking your time either. I would say after you do have sex, you have had enough dates to ask what exclusivity looks like for him, and if you two want to be exclusive. To be honest, it sounds like you are already, but labels are going to be put on sooner or later. You need to see if it works still with those labels.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes