When a relationship is going well, how should it progress?

I’ve been on 3 dates with a guy I like a lot, but I don’t date often so I don’t know how it’s supposed to go. How often should we be texting and getting together if it is going “well” and there is mutual interest?

We typically send each other a few casual texts (not romantic, just chatting about life) a day. Thus far our three dates have been spaced about 6-7 days apart. He asked me out for the first couple, I asked him out for he third. Our third date was four days ago (on that date we kissed and both seemed to like it) and we don’t currently have a 4th date scheduled.

Does it seem like things are going well? Should I ask to see him again or wait for him to ask me out? I don’t want to be pushy, but he seems to like it when I make the first move so far. I can’t tell if that’s because it is going well and he likes me or whether he just goes with the flow...

01