I’m having trouble unsubscribing from a dating site?

I joined asiandate. com because I was desperate and still unsure if I wanted to move to Japan when I could because I want to work directly with Nintendo. Then I realized absolutely no one on the site is Japanese somehow, so I decided to quit. The insanely constant emails I’m getting have an unsubscription link, but it’s not working. It just leads to the list of girls online, at which I waited for something else to pop up for it with no luck. I’ve checked the options many times, but still never any luck. I’ve also both emailed and directly called customer support at least 3 times each, but am still getting spammed. I don’t know what else to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Is that a free site?

0|0
    0|0
  • That is common thing with dating sites. Once you sign up it is almost impossible to leave. I am still receiving spam mail from a dating site I quit 15 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I can’t stand it. I’ve been getting roughly 5 e-mails per day at least for a long time.

• As long as they're not charging you, consider it like you would any other spam. Just block the emails.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes