What's the difference in dating an older guy 28-40 years old and a younger 18-27 guy?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• guys my age 40 and around that are more understanding and have seen and felt the pain of life over the years, all most of wanna do is be happy and share that happiness with someone we feel connected to/love...
    we are far more supportive than the most younger guys and dont run away at the first sign of commitment or stress...
    we care and love unconditionally and some of us never pressure our partner, we make mistakes but work to make it right (but there are some guys my age and older who are worse than the younger ones)

most younger guys seem unwilling to commit, or seem to think more with their dicks than use some decency and consideration towards women... unlike older guys they are mostly impatient, and if they want something and get refused they throw a tantrum about it and switch to easily making their partner feel worse about not giving in, in a bid to get their own way...
    they also dont know that being respectful of those around them is important or dont care so they tend not to bother being nice unless its going to result in them achieving their own way..
    (but then there are guys this age who are the complete opposite and more akin with most older guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• They're established and wisercompared to younger guy.