What's the difference in dating an older guy 28-40 years old and a younger 18-27 guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• guys my age 40 and around that are more understanding and have seen and felt the pain of life over the years, all most of wanna do is be happy and share that happiness with someone we feel connected to/love...
    we are far more supportive than the most younger guys and dont run away at the first sign of commitment or stress...
    we care and love unconditionally and some of us never pressure our partner, we make mistakes but work to make it right (but there are some guys my age and older who are worse than the younger ones)

most younger guys seem unwilling to commit, or seem to think more with their dicks than use some decency and consideration towards women... unlike older guys they are mostly impatient, and if they want something and get refused they throw a tantrum about it and switch to easily making their partner feel worse about not giving in, in a bid to get their own way...
    they also dont know that being respectful of those around them is important or dont care so they tend not to bother being nice unless its going to result in them achieving their own way..
    (but then there are guys this age who are the complete opposite and more akin with most older guys)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're established and wisercompared to younger guy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• There's usually a big difference between the maturity and income of an 18 year old guy, a 27 year old, and a 40 year old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a multitude of factors in his life that will shape how he is. Whilst many users have stated that there are major differences in maturity be age, you never know what kind of guy they are until you actually date them. A forty year old man can be just as immature as he was in his teens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll compare myself now to myself at 25 to answer this. Myself now: has a lot more financial independence, wanna do Vegas this weekend 1st class no problem, now is more open minded sexually, much less selfish, much more educated on life, much more educated on what makes a woman tick, much less likely to make poor decisions, I could go on forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guys in their 40' know what the fuck they're doing in life and actually have means to provide should you have a family together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older guys are experienced in handling situations about life. Plus they are drama free

1|1
    0|0
  • The older one knows what he wants out of life, is unlikely to change (if you like him how he is now that's good because he isn't changing), and would probably want to start a family sooner in the relationship. He would also be more experienced in life most likely and could offer advice in more situations.
    The younger guy probably won't want kids soon, may want to travel more and stay home less, may change his mind about what he wants in life, and if his habits change, his health could change one way or the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • We shoot big loads we are loyal and l like to date a younger girl of legal age

0|0
    0|0
  • Older guys shoot bigger loads.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes